• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The American crawl is back....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
American guys, you are taxiing too fast. When management goes to the bought and paid for court system and negates the hard bargained contracts via a pen stroke, and when finally released for self help the fricken POTUS send them back to work, its time too burn the ship to the waterline. Everybody else sniveling about taxi speeds really needs to look in the mirror. SWA guys are enjoying the fruits of collective bargaining using other carriers pay scale, even if AA wasn't directly used, they leveraged UAL, DAL, CAL et al's payscales through pattern bargaining. The AA guys have been doing some very heavy lifting and don't need greedy priks whining in their ears about impeding their quest for riches, AA guys are looking for a taste too, you should be blocking for them.

American guys, you are taxiing too fast. When management goes to the bought and paid for court system and negates the hard bargained contracts via a pen stroke, and when finally released for self help the fricken POTUS send them back to work, its time too burn the ship to the waterline. Everybody else sniveling about taxi speeds really needs to look in the mirror. SWA guys are enjoying the fruits of collective bargaining using other carriers pay scale, even if AA wasn't directly used, they leveraged UAL, DAL, CAL et al's payscales through pattern bargaining. The AA guys have been doing some very heavy lifting and don't need greedy priks whining in their ears about impeding their quest for riches, AA guys are looking for a taste too, you should be blocking for them.

Been there, done that. I always made it a point to not inconvenience OALs (took vectors to let traffic pass us, always told ground that we "needed a minute" etc.) in my quest to make up for what management was stealing from me, because screwing up their day didn't help my cause one iota.

It is patently obvious, Southwest rode the coat tails of every Legacy up the pay scales, and now is poised to ride back down with them. GK is prepping the ground work, beware...

Hey, -I- know you're a woman and not gay, so you probably aren't wishing for a tryst with Cameron Diaz. However, I'm by myself on an overnight, so tonight, in my mind, you WILL be.... :)

Bubba

:blush: :eek:

Okaaaaaay. I'm hoping that worked out for you......

(At least it's refreshing to see someone on this site actually reads for comprehension and knows how to connect the dots. Are you sure you're a male?? ;))

If you cannot make the connection, don't worry, be happy.

If things got bad enough here that I had to resort to doing that, I would do it the same way I did it 20 years ago: With consideration for my fellow professionals, since I am not an immature, selfish prick and, even if I were, slowing others down does nothing to help my cause, .

If things got bad enough here that I had to resort to doing that, I would do it the same way I did it 20 years ago: With consideration for my fellow professionals, since I am not an immature, selfish prick and, even if I were, slowing others down does nothing to help my cause, .
You had best hope that the AA guys get some parity in BK, because they will be one of the groups that GK uses to compare your future pay. Do you really think GK is gonna continue to pay you more than some widebody pilots make? The only reason you continue to get paid what you do is because you scurry around in your 73s like squirrels collecting nuts for winter and make him money, and when the number/margin gets too small? Love,LUV whatever, he loves you like a bad case of the clap, you are necessary to move his paying passengers about the country. When the majority of the AA pilots retire in the next 10 years, they will have a young(seniority wise) list, and you will be facing the squeeze in a very uncomfortable manner, competition, is a biaotch. While I don't wish this for anyone it doesn't take a Harvard MBA to see the obvious. Until every pilot in this country gets on the same page we will all take turns at the top and then rotate back to the bottom, big business always wins, look at the Dow...

Well, since this thread stopped being about AA crawling, something else caught my eye--

Fubi, earlier in this thread, it was alleged that you deny VA jumpseaters because they're non-union (page 9, post 125). Then you implied that it was true, even giving an example of non-union electricians not getting squat from IBEW folks (page 9, post 134). Is this true? Do you really deny VA jumpseaters for this reason? This is a serious question.

Bubba

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back