The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Peanut section clammering in....

the best thing about being me is I ain't any of you.

speedy delivery

G-force(pizza boy), which pizza company do you fly for? Pizza Hut? Domino's? Is there really that many people that order pizza from a different city?

g-force brings pizza to s-hawk

i wish the place the best of luck and i wish g-force a long and successful career in the pizza delivering/koolaid industry! maybe s-hawk could get a pizza business and you could run it. you would get plenty of business because just about every other day the line guys were ordering pizza and eating it in the lobby. just a thought!

I Want G-force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Buckey can fly sushi with you after he fails his captain upgrade.Good luck on your failure Buckey!

I only want g-force. He has got all the qualities I am looking for. I also hear he has a special way with the ladies! I think he was the kinda guy in highschool who always dated the hot women and drove the fast cars. I sure hope he fills out an application.

Dear Mr.Wang Wacker

I only want g-force. He has got all the qualities I am looking for. I also hear he has a special way with the ladies! I think he was the kinda guy in highschool who always dated the hot women and drove the fast cars. I sure hope he fills out an application.
I heard g-force has no qualities anyone would be looking for in women or fast cars.This is just my observation for what it is worth!

you are all equally pathetic. I know i am a much better pilot than anyone else on this website!!

Ace Wannabe Pilot

you are all equally pathetic. I know i am a much better pilot than anyone else on this website!!
It takes a real man to fuel aircraft in all weather conditions and you my friend will never know what it is like as a top lineman at Silverhawk Jet Center.Line guys rule!

Latest resources

Back