• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The $10 fare is here...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh well though, as someone said, we are our own greatest enemy...there is always someone willing to fly those "big planes" for whatever the pay is.

It might suprise you to know that some of their newhires are coming from far "bigger planes" than a A319. If you live nearby, it's a good gig even at 65 bucks an hour.

It might suprise you to know that some of their newhires are coming from far "bigger planes" than a A319. If you live nearby, it's a good gig even at 65 bucks an hour.

If the monthly guarantee is 160 hours

Has anyone seen the new Southwest commercials making fun of Skybus? Basically has a guy walking onto the airplane, and shows him having to put in quarters for the overhead bin, the lav, and to recline his seat. They may be only airing locally in Columbus, but it's funny stuff.

Fred............please buddy tell me you are KIDDING right?! :(

Well, if you're jerking gear on a 747 and gone 20 days a month, and then someone offers you the left seat and home every night for the same pay, what would you do?

Would I take the job? No. My point is not all the guys going there are starry-eyed youngsters who want "to fly the big jet".

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back