• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All flights to MCO have been cancelled until at least November or Thunderstorm season ends and AWACoff gives us permission to go!

I have never heard such self indulgent bulldust in my life,do your job with the information available to you and what experiances have thought you and dont worry what the other guy is doing he should neither influence or offend any of your petty sensibilities.

Wheres the van? said:
I have never heard such self indulgent bulldust in my life

I object to your use of language, sir! In future please use the term "bravo sierra" when referring to such things as bull droppings!

The airing of grievances...

I can't even believe I'm gratifying this thread with a response, but here it goes anyway.

Ultrarunner - the next time I want to backpedal out of something serious that I said but probably shouldn't have, I'm going to call you. I'm not going to insult your wife or anything of that nature, but you come on here, blast CHQ, and then try to say "You guys don't even understand I was trying to give them CREDIT for going around?" No. "Not buyin' it, counselor." You said you were going to post the flight number and dates? I'm glad you didn't, but what the *ell? Post it already! If you're giving credit to someone, just an fyi here, you don't use words like "moron" or "idiots" or plenty of other colorful phrases that have all been trotted out in this thread.

AWACoff -- let's just say for a minute that you're ABSOLUTELY right - that there was NO way they should have taken off. You and your captains or F/O's are totally exempt from having done something stupid? Let's see...I seem to remember a CRJ sliding off the runway in Madison last year. That was Air Wisc...do we really need to drag out all the incidents and cite how many dumbasses are at each airline and how CHQ or Air Wisc have things like this happen on a daily basis? Do we? Well, maybe we do. But I digress -- I bow down to the almighty bretheren of Air Wisconsin -- we all aspire to be you, AWACoff, we really do. So we can go forth and populate the world and make idiotic spineless statements like yours. Trust me, everyone in RDU thanks you for alerting them to what could have been a really terrible situation. And thanks, now everyone at CHQ knows what a dumbass they are, and we have such a bright shining example to look up to, seriously, thanks AWACoff.

This kind of *hit is ridiculous. Can't believe it inspired me to write even this much - but give me a freaking break.

-brew3

Talked to a guy who got hammered by a microburst recently, could have been that flight. TO-RES power and still lost few hundred feet.

B

ultrarunner said:
Yeah, you'd think I'd made a freaking death threat with my original post. So freaking sensitive...

Someone point me to the PC Flight Info board please.

Think about it...what you said is like walking into a biker bar and telling a biker dude that his bike is a piece of $hit and that you had fun with his mom last night. Simple...Common...Sense...

The people got there safely = great job by the crew. They did the right thing by GA, holding, and trying again when the conditions permit.

People screaming and being scared $hitless happens in ANY A/C, by any airline, all the time. Hit a little bit of turbulence and people think it's the end of the world.

Passengers scream at anything. Fault of media like NBC Dateline that aim to strike fear into the hearts of ignorant Americans. Women are overdramatic illogical pea-brains anyway, so I would not listen to sh1t like that from one anyway.

Dont be late...

Penetrate!

whats wrong with that?

front9 said:
Dont be late...

Penetrate!

whats wrong with that?

Nothing. Other than the fact that I first heard that one about the same time I started flying professionally about 35 years ago. But, I guess the good ones never go out of style.:rolleyes:

There is no way your wife was on that plane, she was with me the whole time! I sent her home at 2a.m. with a smile. She may have taken Chautaqua to come visit me, but she had no complaints, they seem to do a good job. They just show up and do their job like the rest of us.

Sincerely,

Comair guy f'ing your wife.

Latest resources

Back