• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So where's the flight number? Where's the details? Enlighten us more fully, o sage of the skies.

If you're going to make a threat, at least have the nads to follow through on it.

yeah Ultrarunner is right, we as regional pilots just for go our safety and our passengers, we dont have wives and kids or girlfriends at home, just go with my motto aahhhhh Fuk'em! what are you some kind of idiot, jeeze! c'mon now, that might have been the most juvenile post ever.

The reason he doesn't post the flight number is because this probably happens daily at Chautauqua. You want the flight number of the morons that took off out of RDU last week during an active microburst alert for their runway? Even local wondered what they were doing.

AWACoff said:
The reason he doesn't post the flight number is because this probably happens daily at Chautauqua. You want the flight number of the morons that took off out of RDU last week during an active microburst alert for their runway? Even local wondered what they were doing.

Yet another JERKOFF pipes in.......

AWACoff said:

This is such a classless post. I have had the crap scared out of me on just about every major airline out there, including AWA. This is nothing more than some idiot either making up this stupid story or trying to start yet another post to bash CHQ. Grow up and get a clue. If CHQ is such a dangerous airline, why have they not had more accidents in over 30 years? I am sure this happens daily on "fill in your airline name here." I want to know the morons who tried to fly while intoxicated at AWA. OH, I guess I do know. They no longer have jobs.

So in your 9000 hours you've never flown through something that painted level 1 on the wx radar but still managed to beat the crap out of you? Happened to me just last month, AWOS wasn't calling it a TSRA, looked like mild precip on the scope. Shot the approach, and got our asses kicked. It happens. Guess I'm glad no monday morning QB flightinfoers were in the back.

ultrarunner said:
...who scared the $hit out of my wife tonight (and most aboard) while they tried to land in a thunderstorm. Realy classy....

Plenty of folks screaming on the plane....

Only smart thing they did was a GA, and held for 30 mins for the TRW to pass...

Next time around, wife reports that there wasn't any lightning right out the window...

Good grief....

idots!

OK, I'll admit it. I was the CA on the flight. But I didnt think it was gonna be that rough, in my defense. The radar was useless and the ATIS didnt report anything either. My NVG's were MEL'd and God wasn't answering my prayers.

However, your wife did approach me after the flight but she didn't say anything about the approach and landing.

In fact, she thanked me for the excellent service. So I told her that she was welcome and then she serviced me! After she was done, I cleaned her hair off, rolled her in flour, found the wet spot and "landed the big one" one more time. She did say that my second "approach and landing", if you will, was much better than my first. I took no offense and sent her on her way after I put her seatbelt extender back.

Tell her I said thanks.

DOUCHEBAG!

Yea, I've never been on a flight that was rockin and rollin on the approach.. First thing I did was go to a message board and blast the crew ..

Last edited:
funny how in the past year and a half biz jets have been getting wacked frequently becuase of not deicing and flying below published min's while airlines have had a record run with out any losses.

I guess if ultra-wife were to get put in a bizjet we might see a reduction in corprate accidents

unless you were there then don't talk smack ultradork

So they were on approach, it was bumpy with thunderstorms in the area, the crew made a decision that aborting the approach and executing a go-around would be the safest thing to do, and did it. They held, came back around and landed safely. Where's the problem? Go whine to the surviving pax and crew on the AA MD-80 that went off the runway while trying to land in a thunderstorm in Little Rock and ask them to critique the Chautauqua crews decision.
And passengers ALWAYS know how serious a situation is. Just tonight on the news I saw where an AA MD-80 had a fuel emergency and diverted to another airport. The way the local media and the interviewed passengers made it sound, they were inches from death, which I'm sure was far from the truth. One described the airplane as "rolling its wings", and "I could tell we were descending fast", and another "I could hear the crew yelling Mayday" Ummm....yeah, you could hear them way back in your $99 coach seats. Riiiiight shotgun few more Bud Lights, that will improve your clarity.l

Latest resources

Back