• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least if you f%^k up in the airlines you could still have a job. One of our pilots was fired the other day for having a rough landing and the owner spilled his wine. Oh boo hoo. Rich pricks, makes me sick. But he must of screwed up bad even with trailing link gear.

spinplate

Nice Avitar, suprised they let you keep it. Speaking of PC, this board is a little over the top.

ultrarunner said:
Fine, I'll let it go. But when the crew comes on and makes a PA after the GA that they are going to "wait for the thunderstorm that is over the field"...and then try again...

I highly doubt the crew would come on and say that. If they actually did, they are morons for admitting to the pax they tried landing in the middle of a TS.

Not a chance you wife was over reacting?

ultrarunner said:
Yeah, you're right. This should have really been on the FRAC/Netjet board. :)
Yeah, like the Flight Options guy that was bashing regional pilots not long ago. Obviously he rides in the back enough, so felt the need to say that RJ pilots need "lessons on making normal banked turns, climbs, descents, and how to operate the pressurization controller". Obviously this genious has only flown business jets his entire career, and has no idea how autopilots handle in RJ's. In the Embraer there is this thing we call the "honeywell shuffle"...anyone who has flown it knows what I'm talking about. When LNAV is selected it will bank back and forth repeatedly until it figures out which way it needs to go. Yes, the pressurization systems suck sometimes too...but we don't control it. Its all automatic. My point is, before someone goes off bashing pilots that fly an aircraft that they have never flown, perhaps they should consider that there may be more to the situation than they are aware of.

SkyBoy1981 said:
Yeah, like the Flight Options guy that was bashing regional pilots not long ago. Obviously he rides in the back enough, so felt the need to say that RJ pilots need "lessons on making normal banked turns, climbs, descents, and how to operate the pressurization controller". Obviously this genious has only flown business jets his entire career, and has no idea how autopilots handle in RJ's. In the Embraer there is this thing we call the "honeywell shuffle"...anyone who has flown it knows what I'm talking about. When LNAV is selected it will bank back and forth repeatedly until it figures out which way it needs to go. Yes, the pressurization systems suck sometimes too...but we don't control it. Its all automatic. My point is, before someone goes off bashing pilots that fly an aircraft that they have never flown, perhaps they should consider that there may be more to the situation than they are aware of.

Preach on brutha!! Can I get an amen!!?

ultrarunner said:
Yeah, you'd think I'd made a freaking death threat with my original post. So freaking sensitive...

Someone point me to the PC Flight Info board please.

Then surely you shouldn't mind people being non-PC and suggesting your wife is a pig, right? Don't be so "freaking sensitive".

ultrarunner said:
Fine, I'll let it go. But when the crew comes on and makes a PA after the GA that they are going to "wait for the thunderstorm that is over the field"...and then try again...

Well...

anyway....

Geez, I'm getting crapped on and I even gave them credit for finally doing the RIGHT THING....the GA.

Better late than never...

thanks guys

I am sure your FAT WIFE knew what was going on with the flight... DOUCEBAG

ultrarunner said:
she just got home. I'll post details, flight numbers....etc, later.
I'm not scrared of those pukes.

Your a big "DOO DOO HEAD"!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back