Thanks much to the CHQ crew...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
say again said:
People screaming and being scared $hitless happens in ANY A/C, by any airline, all the time. Hit a little bit of turbulence and people think it's the end of the world.

turb never bothered me as a pass. on airliners except this one time. i think it was an EMB 170. takeoff was kinda shady. problems maintaining directional control. enroute i think in a procedure turn plane banked more that 50 degrees or so and the landing roll out was rough. looked out the windown and saw the runway edge get close real quick. im not bashing the pilots even tho it sounds like i am im just sharing my story with y'all. and yes i know i probably couldnt do any better

LOL Kream...you think it was a 170? Just goes to show you don't know much about aircraft, let alone directional control. FYI the FMS maintains control during most of the approach segement, and I cant remember the last time I did a PROCEEDURE TURN in a Jet aircraft....priceless!! Lmao

Popeye0537 said:
LOL Kream...you think it was a 170? Just goes to show you don't know much about aircraft, let alone directional control. FYI the FMS maintains control during most of the approach segement, and I cant remember the last time I did a PROCEEDURE TURN in a Jet aircraft....priceless!! Lmao

You probably never have....in fact no one has. It's PROCEDURE TURN. And your experience is probably pretty limited if you havent done one in a jet. Internationally, they are done most places.

Popeye0537 said:

You obviously don't fly into Mexico.

Nope, dont fly into mexico CHQ donsen't go there. This was a CHQ bashing thread if you guys forgot.....AlabamaMan I'm sorry I put an extra E in Procedure turn, but should'nt you be screwing you sister or sheep or something right about now???

WIPilot said:
Think about it...what you said is like walking into a biker bar and telling a biker dude that his bike is a piece of $hit and that you had fun with his mom last night.

I had a guy say that to me once....ONCE!!!!!!!!! :D

Latest resources

Back