Thanks guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No kidding Otto,

I thought if I had to sit through another discussion about part 25 certification while I was actually supposed to be learning electrics, I'd scream.

Not the scab in the X the other guy?

FSI is a joke. I brought a blender and alcohol to initial. The blender didn't make it out of the embassy. It will be missed but the motor burned up from use.

Be a man walk to sirens. I've got quite a few shirts. They are pretty funny. Also don't forget pudding wrestling on tuesdays.

Pudding Wrestling........now wea re talking. Being CMH Gateway'd for 5 years and I missed that. Oh well, guess I'll just have to hit it during Recurrents.

You guys are killing me!!! Post to post it just gets better every hour!!! Let me get this straight:
1. New planes to fly w/ state of the art gear
2. New pay rate - tops out higher than most majors
3. Unlimited size bags for trip
4. Blackberry
5. Keep your miles and hotel points
6. Company credit card
7. IOE guys that travel with sleep machine and a hammer
8. Straight forward interview
9. And last but not least (for now) - a "gentleman’s club" within walking distance in indoc!!!!
10. Priceless!

Don't forget the BBQ place on one side of Sirens and the Greek joint on the otherside. Both excellent.

Diesel said:
Don't forget the BBQ place on one side of Sirens and the Greek joint on the otherside. Both excellent.

Another vote for Yanni's. But be warned, you must LOVE garlic.

Diesel said:
Don't forget the BBQ place on one side

Careful, after getting some bad-b-que there last time, I still get weak thinking how eating at CITY makes you Sitty all the next day. AVOID!

Latest resources

Back