Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SafetyTheSeat said:
The X is to small to be a class 3...

Not at all. The company fit it into Cat 2 by not including the lav for cabin space. With that, it exceeds the 850 cubic feet and 36,000 weight requirement. Oh well, it won't change till the next contract, at which point I'll be in another jet.

Dude the lav ain't counted????????

Man that's a freaking same... That's the only place you can sit like a man in that plane and spead your legs...

Hey dart congrats! I'll see you on the 3rd. I got the 560XL. PBI domicile. Happy hour at the Embassy Suites. :beer:

Grizz said:
I talked with one of the senior management types in operations on Friday and he said 350-400 in 2006. It currently would be impossible for NetJets to train 750 new pilots in one year.

I laughed when I heard that too Griz. It does no good to hire 750 guys so they can sit around and wait for SIM, FLT training and then IOE.

Cool! Its gonna be a good time.
HAZ-MAT said:
Hey dart congrats! I'll see you on the 3rd. I got the 560XL. PBI domicile. Happy hour at the Embassy Suites. :beer:

Griz sat around all the time. Look what good use he did with his time off. :) think about it 750 union volunteers. It's not a bad idea.

Dart said:
Cool! Its gonna be a good time.
January in CMH sucks - but the Embassy Suites van will take you to and pick you up from Sirens. Take your hotel key and they waive the cover. Nice! :cool:

DO-82 driver said:
Any month in CMH sucks!!!!!!!

ROGER THAT!!!

BTW, check back in on this site after X Initial and give us a run down on how much a good time initial was. IT SUCKS!!!! X INITIAL SUCKS!!!

Although, on a lighter note, FSI CMH did rid of that a$$ clown instructor. X guys know who that one was.

Latest resources

Back