• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks guys!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I second the thanks to all who post about life/interviews at NJA. Well... I interviewed with Dart and also had the choice of a/c. I too picked the X for the earlier class date. To me, seniority is everything in a hiring boom. I'll enjoy the X for a couple of years, and then we'll see what happens.

Hey, Dart. I emailed you and the rest of the interview group. Shoot me an email, and we'll get together. You and I only live an hour apart, man!

Cool! Which guy in the group are you? PM me.
swampfan said:
I second the thanks to all who post about life/interviews at NJA. Well... I interviewed with Dart and also had the choice of a/c. I too picked the X for the earlier class date. To me, seniority is everything in a hiring boom. I'll enjoy the X for a couple of years, and then we'll see what happens.

Hey, Dart. I emailed you and the rest of the interview group. Shoot me an email, and we'll get together. You and I only live an hour apart, man!

Hi guys...I was there too...I'm just waiting till Monday to find out which airplane I got. I only had a message on my answering machine. If you guys are from my interview group, you already received my email explaining this.
See you all soon!
C

Dep676 said:
How is life in the 2000? I think that would be the cat's a$$ to fly.

Right now, I can't imagine having a much better job in aviation. Great flying airplane, great crews, go's just about the right distance, and the customers are a pleasure to fly. What more can I say?

Something was said about the Legacy. Only if the embrear can keep up with orders.

Hiring in 06 is 700-750 pilots. I'm not sure how they are going to do this but that is the number. I haven't heard about 07, 08. Actually I haven't heard a time line on the 700-750. Maybe the 700-750 is over the next 3 years. Everyone I talk to is under the impression that number is for 2006.

I do know we are getting 115-118 aircraft in 2006. Some of those will be replacements for retired aircraft.

I talked with one of the senior management types in operations on Friday and he said 350-400 in 2006. It currently would be impossible for NetJets to train 750 new pilots in one year.

Diesel....you have some anger issues......Maybe you're flying the fastest civilian, jet in the world to compensate for other "short-comings"......

All the same.....you'll always be welcomed in my home....because..."you make me laugh!!!!! Now dance Spider...dance!!!!"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back