• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks AirTran MEC!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lebron...in the same paragraph as MJ?!?! Really? REALLY???!!!??!!

Lebron COMPLETELY caved in the finals....especially in the 4th quarter. He is a chump of the highest order...one of the greatest chokers in professional sports (yes, including the entire Cubs organization of the last century). I am deeply offended by your remarks...please come back with a retraction ASAP as I believe this to be one of the most offensive things I have read on this forum.

I think you misread him. I'm pretty sure he was saying that MJ is the best ever, and that LeBron won't even have a case 'til he gets six rings (let alone 1). And I think he was quoting "Bad Teacher" when he said that's all the argument he needed. Just my 2 cents.

PW

Once again. You SWA guys need to back off these forums, like your union asked you to do. Not that I think the few agitators on both sides will influence the ultimate outcome, but you certainly are not helping the overall situation. Leave the AAI guys alone. You want this to work out well, yet you inflame them. This is a big deal for everyone. I have experienced several mergers, and this useless rhetoric does nothing to bring about a happy ending for anyone. Step away from the computer and get another life for a while......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back