• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank You Pinnacle, Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Lime. See y'all this Sunday and next Friday. Mesaba 2573 IAD-JFK, Pinnacle 4366 JFK-IAD are my two lifesavers!

Limey, that's actually the one I'm shooting for on Sunday... 15:35 departure? I can swing that b/c my sign in is not until 19:35 that evening. See ya then.

Ive given AA many rides and also given my jumpseat to many AA to get to work. EXCEPT on 737 capt based out of MIAMI that I wished i had not given sh**T to him. But over all my pleasure.

I agree that the JFK base proabably helped with getting the 1 j/s rule removed. About a year ago I had a AA mainline guy going from MBS to DTW. We told him that we would take him, and explained how we were limited to only one on AA. He didn't seem to care. It's good to see how things have change for the better on both sides

Well, friend, I most certainly DO care and am glad it finally got changed. But then again, I'm one of a very select few F/Os who: actually have to talk the CA in to putting j/sers in First when there's room, stand at the gate before departure making sure the gate agents don't miss anyone, etc.

From what I hear, AA will be unlimited for everyone with the new contract.

Latest resources

Back