• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank-you Mesaba

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Take it as you want Mr. Lear......I'm just saying that you can quote like none other. As for the rest, I'm not getting in the middle of this goat and pony show.

Unless you are the 9E that gave me $hit the other day for taking concessions, not knowing that I didn't even work for XJ.

You ought to educate your coworkers prior to educating the rest of us.
Heh heh...

Might want to check back a couple pages... I don't work for -9E anymore, haven't since early this year. They can take care of their own education, they have some excellent reps in most of the domiciles that can give them accurate info from the new MSA agreement, and those pilots can then decide for themselves.

I don't have the time to do the analysis dollar for dollar; if I still worked at PCL I would, as this new MSA agreement directly affects PCL's bargaining position (negatively).

Ah, well congrats on that.
I was more referring to the lack of general brainpower of this 9E dude. We wear the same uniforms as the XJ boys....and everyone else really. First, who comes up to a stranger and starts in on them....and Second, why not look at the ID, or possibly the hat I was wearing (over my spikey hair).
Oh well, congrats just the same ;-)
Heh heh...

Might want to check back a couple pages... I don't work for -9E anymore, haven't since early this year. They can take care of their own education, they have some excellent reps in most of the domiciles that can give them accurate info from the new MSA agreement, and those pilots can then decide for themselves.

I don't have the time to do the analysis dollar for dollar; if I still worked at PCL I would, as this new MSA agreement directly affects PCL's bargaining position (negatively).

Why are the 21 or 22 year old kids always to blame?!?! Guess what, we all paid to get our ratings, and you know why? Because we wanted to be pilots. Why don't you quit...take your bad attitude and get out of the industry...then, supply will be less than demand and the profession will be on the up and up again.

You were also a 21 or 22 year who wanted to fly for a living at one point, and it is NO DIFFERENT!

yes we were all young once, but not as stupid as you.

Ah, well congrats on that.
I was more referring to the lack of general brainpower of this 9E dude. We wear the same uniforms as the XJ boys....and everyone else really. First, who comes up to a stranger and starts in on them....and Second, why not look at the ID, or possibly the hat I was wearing (over my spikey hair).
Oh well, congrats just the same ;-)
Thanks, and you're absolutely right, there's a lot of 9E's group that hear one thing and run with it, without verifying through a rep or even doing some research themselves.

I imagine there's people like that at every airline, just seems like we had a more vocal group of them when I was there.

Next time just b*tch slap him in the middle of his tirade, get his attention, and clue him in that he's yelling at someone not even involved in the problem. Would make a funny Youtube video... :)

Suuuurrrrrre. If you believe you'll ever see more than 5 cents on the dollar into your pocket, you need to put down the crack pipe.

The ALPA spin team is evidently still alive and well...

Slam away, I gotta get back to wrenching... :)

http://www.startribune.com/535/story/952823.html

Robinson said he is "cautiously optimistic" that Mesaba creditors will be paid in full, including about $23 million claimed by Mesaba's four unions, representing pilots, flight attendants, mechanics and dispatchers.

HEY LEAR! THE CRACK PIPE IS TASTING PRETTY GOOD RIGHT ABOUT NOW!

My intent wasn't to shame anyone until you came out swinging. My first post was very peaceful while stating my opinion, which is my right. If you hadn't gone on the offensive, I wouldn't have felt the need to slam you so thoroughly.

YOO HOO, LEAR!

Come on and tell me how badly you "slammed" me now. Or how you taught us all a lesson.

I am going to enjoy cashing that 100% claim check even more now, you freaking a$$clown...

How about this scenario:

XJ: You guys have got to get rid of the MAIR letter!

MSA ALPA: Why??

XJ: Because if you don't, the deal won't go thru and your claim will be worth sh!t!

MSA ALPA: OK, it won't affect the senior guys anyway - what do we care? You have a deal!

XJ: ringggg .... ringgggggg .... Hey NWA, they went for it!!

Instead of blasting the pilots, take a look at management. Mesaba was probably the last of the smaller regionals that people were actually happy to be at. Couldnt ask for a better group of people collectively whether it be fellow pilots, chief pilots, HR, schedulers, etc. Although I am furloughed, I feel lucky to have been a part of that airline before management tore it apart. The grass was greener there than any other place I have seen. You cant blame the pilot group for being caught in the crossfire of a devious, seemingly criminal plan that was meticuosly carried out over a period of time. Welcome to the new corporate America.

YOO HOO, LEAR!
I'm at work, you fu*king idiot...

Come on and tell me how badly you "slammed" me now. Or how you taught us all a lesson.
I wasn't trying to teach you a lesson.

I was pointing out how worthless your debating skills were... and still are.

I am going to enjoy cashing that 100% claim check even more now, you freaking a$$clown...
You let me know how that works out for you.

"Cautiously Optimistic"... completely different animal than:

"All creditors HAVE been paid out at 100% and Mesaba has exited bankruptcy."

Let me know when that happens, mmmkaaay?

You let me know how that works out for you.

"Cautiously Optimistic"... completely different animal than:

"All creditors HAVE been paid out at 100% and Mesaba has exited bankruptcy."

Let me know when that happens, mmmkaaay?

I will be sure to!

And you are right, we may only end up with 95 cents on the dollar!

Oh yeah, did I remind you that most if not all of us will see a NET pay raise when the day is done?

Latest resources

Back