• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank you Express Jet (Jetlink)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.

You've already wasted more time on this thread than you lost with your "tragic" go-around. Sack up, Massengill.

Na. But I feel much better venting about it. Thanks for listening.

You're the dumbass that decided to speed up......if you had good pilot skills and realized that the tcas was not lying to you and the landing traffic ahead was INDEED only a couple miles ahead of you, you would have slowed down realizing that slowing down now versus doing a go around would still be faster. Lol Idiot.........always someone else to blame for your poor decisions, right?

This is the type of guy who gets out of the shower to take a p!ss.

You obviously work for sh!tbag mesa, because the rest of us are paid by the minute and more than happy to take a lap...which you could have avoided by not getting as close as possible for the whole approach. I'll bet you fly the red line everywhere and then hustle to the crew room top speed just so you can sit there and b!tch about your 4 hour break and how much of your time the company wastes. Guys like you make the rest of us happy for the on/off switch in the intercom.

this thread is retarted...and the guy who started is also retarted.

No... Just expect professional pilots to be able to land and exit before the end of the runway on an 11,000ft strip. Unless something is wrong of coarse. don't expect anyone to get out of the way. Just don't take your time on the runway. You'll get it one day.

course.

Latest resources

Back