• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank you Express Jet (Jetlink)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You were in such a hurry because you were late, which in turn made you even later because you performed a go-around.
On top of being in a hurry to get to the hotel room, you found enough time to log on here and complain about it.
Sounds like you're the problem, not the other crew.

I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.

What a complainer. Get over it dude. I'm sure you nail all of your landings and have never rolled long.

What a complainer. Get over it dude. I'm sure you nail all of your landings and have never rolled long.
Being late at night, airport sounds dead...no need to lock up the brakes and throw all the pax forward.
I'd roll out too. Maybe not the whole runway, but I'd roll out.

You must mean the 180kts assigned that we were given 20 miles out. The Guy was never less than 5 miles in front of us the entire time we were there. Not sure about you but I usually don't fly that slow that far out. Oh well my rant is complete. Thanks for humoring me.

Five miles behind him should have been ample time for you and I'm a little confused as you said "Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late."
I usually fly as fast or as slow I as think I need to be, not usually 180 at 20 miles though but I would be below 200 before entering the Class C at GSP.
I would hazard a guess that they had a reason to roll full length, we just don't know it.

Sorry, I needed my roll-out practice...and you got some go-around practice. A win-win situation.

BTW- we were early and needed the time for our gate to clear.

I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.
It would be OK if you did it though right?

stop being a b1tch, if you we're lucky enough to be in my right seat id slap the trailer park white right off your azz...

now get me a cup of coffee and put the gear up.

Sorry, me and the FO were playing chicken with the brakes. He won. Again.

Mesa sucks.

W

Just placing a "vent" as stupid as this on FI says a lot about your character. you must fly for free, or have a horse******************** contract where you're at to whine so bad about something so stupid on a public forum. hey, just think, now you can go back to your flight school and tell all your little pilot buddies about how jetlink didn't get off the runway and you had to maneuver your 50000lb rj full of pax on a death defying go around!! i have some cheese to go with your whine...

No... Just expect professional pilots to be able to land and exit before the end of the runway on an 11,000ft strip. Unless something is wrong of coarse. don't expect anyone to get out of the way. Just don't take your time on the runway. You'll get it one day.

We dont get points to rush on and off the runway. When you are cleared to land the runway is yours, and I dont care if you are behind me or not. Do you realize that you really dont save much time, if any, in a jet by speeding up a few knots? You are the case and point, sped up and sped up all to do a go around.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, wish i could have heard it.

Latest resources

Back