• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank you Express Jet (Jetlink)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taxiway A was closed when I was there this weekend. Coming in on 22, if you missed F, you were going to the end, as there was no place to exit anywhere in the middle of the runway.

The concrete is theirs until they exit. Sounds like your extra speed got you too close, would not that be a lack of airmanship too?

You must mean the 180kts assigned that we were given 20 miles out. The Guy was never less than 5 miles in front of us the entire time we were there. Not sure about you but I usually don't fly that slow that far out. Oh well my rant is complete. Thanks for humoring me.

Taxiway A was closed when I was there this weekend. Coming in on 22, if you missed F, you were going to the end, as there was no place to exit anywhere in the middle of the runway.

We landed 4 and both Highspeeds were open.

Quick! Someone call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance!

We landed 4 and both Highspeeds were open.

Ok, then don't know why they would have had to go all the way down to the end. Sorry you didn't get much sympathy in this thread. And sorry you had to keep your hot date at the hotel waiting.

I just wanted to take a a second to vent and send out a big FOFF to the Jetlink crew that decided to use all 11,000ft of runway at GSP to land in their E-145. You made us do a go around. Now this wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't know that you heard us ask Approach if we could speed up a little because we were late. Thanks for your blatant disreguard for the guy behind you and for your lack of airmanship. 11,000ft.? Really? for an E-145? Really? Thanks.

You think speeding up 10 or 20 knots in the last 5 mins of the flight makes up any significant amount of time? I'd be willing to bet if you hadn't made such a dumb request they would have made the first high speed.

Latest resources

Back