Texas freight operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Berry Aviation

Does anyone have any addresses or ideas on Berry Aviation? Are they hiring and what address would I send a resume to. Thanks. Remember, the dirty side is down for a reason.

Berry Aviation
1807 Airport Drive, San Marcos Texas 78666
Toll Free: 800 229-2379 Telephone: 512 353-2379 Fax 512 353-2593

I work at Berry. I don't know think they're looking for anyone else right now, but that could change soon if they put another Citation on the certificate or get some more Do-328's.

You sure do have a sh!tload of time to be thinking about flying Metros, don't you think? But if you're just looking for a place to work in Texas, someone's looking for a Be-90 pilot in Waco and a Lr-35 FO in Austin... and then there's Colgan out of IAH soon.

Last edited:
Thanks for the address Piper and the ideas V2Plus25...What about Colgan out of IAH? They starting something? Good luck guys.

starchkr said:
Again, try the Dallas area, most often the best bet for jobs, or Houston maybe. You could always go to A&M (BOOOOO!!!! they $uck DIC'K).
Nice, teasipper. :rolleyes: What are you, like 15?

Baron aviation runs a C-208 out of BWD.There is also Texstar.. I used to work for them. Only stay as long as you have to, they have had 3 fatalities.

It used to be a 6 month commitment.

Latest resources

Back