Texas $1295 Multi Engine ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NW_Pilot

Anyone delt with these guy's? If so how was the training?

GUARANTEED MULTI RATINGS, no flight time limit! No C/R twins, mature ATP rated instructors, $1295. Examineer fee not included. Also ATP, MEI, CFII, and instrument ratings. Multi PIC $129 wet. Dallas, TX/(817) 557-4004.

Please spill the info...im interested. Web site??

BTW..if they are in Dallas how come they have an 817 area code? Is it in ADS?

Sounds like Clyde Fredericksons course. I went there too. Its just as it sounds, you just go there, spend 2-4 days (can vary depending on # of students and weather) and do your multi.

Straightforward, no surprises.

I went there, as a 138 hour private pilot.
It's compacted, you train to the same schedule, and routine, regardless of the instructor. You learn to fly ME, and if you were instrument rated when you got there, you are MEI. I was not. It was intense for me. They were very focused, and they were very good.
BTS out of going to the local airport, and find out the plane was gone or etc. etc. etc.
They fly travel air's, they have about 4 of them, they are based at Redbird, I have and would recommend them .

I highly recommend Clyde's place as well, I think that is the phone number. I don't think they have a website. Bring a buddy and they knock #100 of the price for each of you. Examiner Don Scott is cool if he is still there. I used them for my multi and again for my ATP after ALLATPS pulled some crap!

BTW, Clyde is flying out of the Arlington Airport now, but I still did some training and the checkride at RedBird.

All the CFI's are old Lifer CFI's and it is very structured and you learn alot. I really liked it and the atmosphere. They treat you right.

Funny I saw this cuz I had just seen this ad today in Southern Aviator and thought it must be a misprint cuz that seemed like a low $$$ amount. With all the garbage out there, it's nice to see that there are still good people doing things that will make good aviators.

Latest resources

Back