Terrorists Almost strike Again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
why Iran? Just hop a plane to the deep south as a black man to find more than enough hate.

Chances a black man will head to the "deep south" and come out alive 99.999999999%

A white guy going to Iran.... 50/50. Much more dangerous. We (Americans) are the most hated people on the planet.

:angryfireKILL EM ALL!!! All they are doing is BREEDING "little" Terrorists!! Make it one BIG piece of GLASS!!!!

Big Al,

You haven't been south of the mason-dixon line lately. the blacks in ATL are driving bigger and better cars than I'll ever be able to afford because their welfare checks have become bigger than my paychecks working for an airline. ESADMF

There is a large black professional class in ATL, so that would explain the cars. Any other explanations/references are based on ignorance. Please stick with the topic!

Since when did Drug Dealin' become a professional profession?!??!?!?!?

You know i was thinking about it, and we can throw in some leggy brunettes too for the brotha's who like them betta'. :D

big_al said:
your "comparison" would only make sense if you would agree that the KKK represented the white population like you believe jihadist represent the muslims

Uh, that was my point. I don't agree that the Klan represents whites, and I don't believe jihadis represent the muslims...but thanks for trying to tell me what I believe.

However, pointing out that jihadis DO exist and that they ARE Muslim, does not mean I hate Muslims. Is that too difficult a concept to grasp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-21Pilot
Does anyone know the demographics of the people arrested?

I can probably guess, but haven't seen any mention in the media.

C-21

British nationals, all of Pakistani origin... {MSNBC, about 30 minutes ago}

Now Fox News saying minimum two white British "converts" (wannabe Muslims) as well as at least two women, one of whom is pregnant. The problem is profiling just encourages them to change recruiting tactics. I hate to admit it, but maybe the harsher security measures for everyone is the answer, or at least the answer short of ending all foreign aid to everyone, letting the Israelis and Arabs wipe one another out of existance, cancelling all international flying, putting a big wall around the US, and using a first strike position. (Obviously I'm being facetious...)

Latest resources

Back