Tell me about Mesa....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kingair1181 said:
I have an inteview with Mesa here soon and I have heard mixed reviews on them. Some say it's one of the worst regionals out there, QOL sucks, horrible Mgmt, ect. well other tell me that it's a good regional, fast upgrade time to Capt (around 24 months) pay is about average ect. So which one is it? How's the QOL, pay, upgrade time, MX, Mgmt, ect. Do they pay during training? Junior bases? What else is there to know... thanks.

As a former Mesa employee I can assure you if you accept this position and contribute to the destruction and moral corrupting of this industry, I will hire 20 flame throwing male flight attendants wearing pink speedo jams to strap on and salami whip you, while singing Elton John in lisping unisom.

BrickTop said:
As a former Mesa employee I can assure you if you accept this position and contribute to the destruction and moral corrupting of this industry, I will hire 20 flame throwing male flight attendants wearing pink speedo jams to strap on and salami whip you, while singing Elton John in lisping unisom.

Okay, I guess I won't be applying to Mesa..........

Latest resources

Back