• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Teamsters = Professional Pilots ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And these guys are blaming the Teamsters for the way the company is treating 49% of the pilots? I should start a new thread just for the best way to leave OneSky.

Lump your foolish,
one of them was previously fired for his Unionizing activities! He had to fight to get his job back. So how would you suggest he leave? I am pretty sure he won’t be looking for a letter of recommendation from anyone in Onesky Management! This just proves a “Culture of Trust” the company wants to rebuild isn’t going to be rebuilt with out a Union contract! A Union contract provides accountability to both sides and doesn’t rely on the benevolence of the current or future management team!

This is 100% truth. Most guys that have given notice. The day they gave notice the company has terminated them on the spot. Thats the FAMILY CULTure. I won't be giving any when I leave.

Lump sum is a manager. The bald one who is extremely overweight. You know him as the VP of red label...You never hear from actual pilots, it's all managers for this all out assault.

You’ve hit the nail on the head. During the first big contract battle we had in ‘04-‘05 at NJA, this Forum was awash w our management tools spreading FUD. They were very prolific on here. At least 5 that we knew of.

They monitored this board 24/7. We could see their names down in the rollcall list. If one of us posted, they would come back w an immediate response, or try to! I can’t say if it was organic (as our pilots on this Forum were) or was it coordinated by the Union busting team but it was real.

It was good sport to spar w them on here. We had nothing to lose. The stakes seem higher for your situation. Good luck w these moles. Keep the pressure up. Most of all don’t let them get the upper hand. Respond w the hammer EVERY time they post.

The day after our TA dropped (the one we accepted) the Lumpy’s of this board vanished into thin air...never to be heard from till the next contract battle but in our case it was half hearted on thier part. Their asses had been handed to them in ‘05.

Last edited:
You’ve hit the nail on the head. During the first big contract battle we had in ‘04-‘05 at NJA, this Forum was awash w our management tools spreading FUD. They were very prolific on here. At least 5 that we knew of.

They monitored this board 24/7. We could see their names down in the rollcall list. If one of us posted, they would come back w an immediate response, or try to! I can’t say if it was organic (as our pilots on this Forum were) or was it coordinated by the Union busting team but it was real.

It was good sport to spar w them on here. We had nothing to lose. The stakes seem higher for your situation. Good luck w these moles. Keep the pressure up. Most of all don’t let them get the upper hand. Respond w the hammer EVERY time they post.

The day after our TA dropped (the one we accepted) the Lumpy’s of this board vanished into thin air...never to be heard from till the next contract battle but in our case it was half hearted on thier part. Their asses had been handed to them in ‘05.

I miss those days.

Truck4.pngLook for the IBT 1108 truck while in Dallas
https://gem.godaddy.com/p/ad872c?fe...0007-71b9766579c79e841925c59fd42bb1abf19933ec

Is this true?

Two very pro-teamster supporters, both captains, Walked off the job mid-tour. Did not tell their copilots, did not tell their dispatchers, did not tell their Chief Pilot. In the middle of the night they both sneaked home leaving their passengers without a aircraft captain for their next morning flight.

I thought Teamster pilots were "Professionals". Doesn't seem professional to me.

Your "team is as good as the boss. People don't leave a company....they leave the boss.

Latest resources

Back