Tattoo ok?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skywiz

Just wondering if a tattoo completely hidden from the public eye (on upper arm) would affect someone trying to get hired on with a major US airline?

Any questions on applications about any tattoos?

Thanks.
SW

Just wondering if a tattoo completely hidden from the public eye (on upper arm) would affect someone trying to get hired on with a major US airline?

Any questions on applications about any tattoos?

Thanks.
SW

No, not a problem. The only way they would even see it is at the company medical, which i don't know if most companies even do that anymore and if so i don't think anyone would care. I have never seen a question about tattoos on any application. If i were you, as long as it is hidden, i wouldn't think anymore about it.

hide it and its no big deal. sucks that you cant wear short sleeves though.

Im tattood full sleeves on both arms (tattoo business in past life). Yes it sucks wearing long sleeves but nobody knows except on my overnights. Nobody can see them in my uniform.

Gen Lee has a big, cursive "L" tattooed right on his forehead, and he still got hired at the "Big D."

-Go Figure

I have a 3x3 inch tattoo of a John Deere tracker on my right arse cheek, but it never came up in the interview.

Really long story........

Latest resources

Back