• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tattoo ok?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a 3x3 inch tattoo of a John Deere tracker on my right arse cheek, but it never came up in the interview.

Really long story........

Please, plz,plz, don't have the time to share it with us!:eek:

Thanks for the laugh though.....
:beer:

Got a set of Elephant ears done on my inner thighs..

The H.R. girl doing the interview was impressed....

Got the job!

I'm quitting this profession to open the first of a chain of tattoo removal clinics . . . . Y'all come back, now, y'hear?

Every time I go to the Doc I see all these tattoed and pierced people standing in line for medical care. It makes me crazy that they are filling out forms for Govt subsidized care while they are covered in hundreds of dollars worth of ink....""Go figure"

Short Version:

Moved from the northeast to the sticks (Oklahoma) to go to college. College roomates thought I needed to be branded with a little country in my blood. Not sure why I ever agreed. A little faded, but it's still there behind the bushes...:0

Yes, alchohol was involved.

Wife thinks my tractors sexy, but thinks it needs to spend more time in the yard rather than on the couch.:laugh:

Last edited:
If they see it you're most likely toast. If hired thay may also have a policy that all tattoos must be hidden from the public.

Im tattood full sleeves on both arms (tattoo business in past life). Yes it sucks wearing long sleeves but nobody knows except on my overnights. Nobody can see them in my uniform.

Your crewmembers looks on their faces must be funny at times when you meet them after the day for dinner or drinks. Suprise...look what I have!!!!!!!!!!!

Every time I go to the Doc I see all these tattoed and pierced people standing in line for medical care. It makes me crazy that they are filling out forms for Govt subsidized care while they are covered in hundreds of dollars worth of ink....""Go figure"

If that pissed you off, put this in your pipe and toke it.

These same clowns most likely collect other welfare, like unemployment bennies (like me:crying: ).

You are drug tested continually, and you work hard, but have reduced freedom of choice.

They don't do anything productive, and are free to spend your coerced donations on anything at all, to include recreational consumables of all types.

It makes me crazy that they are filling out forms for Govt subsidized care while they are covered in hundreds of dollars worth of ink....""Go figure"

I hope it makes you so crazy that it impacts my seniority in a positive way....because you're senior to me, and with no new hires in 2009....well, you understand.

Seriously, if you've written, called and visited your congressman, and your 2 senators on this issue, then you have done all that you possibly can.

Latest resources

Back