• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talk about a CRAPPY Jetblue flight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I just read an account of what happened from a crewmember's perspective on that flight.

Let's just say that the stories vary significantly.

Dude, you're bringing down the few dumbasses who posted above about the captain getting time off or fired ;)

I am amazed somtimes at the posts on here. It's one thing to just hallucinate at the keyboard like GL (too much time in Amsterdam I think ;) ), but for guys to actually believe this scammers story that "the captain" told him to sit in the lav is laughable. Since we are not allowed to go back there, how exactly did the conversation take place? The FA called the cockpit on the interphone and handed the phone to the buddy passer? Right.

My guess is this nonrev wasn't getting on...FA - traveling with a higher priority agrees to take the jumpseat. FA sweet talks this guy into letting her sit in his seat "Just sit on the jumpseat while I sleep"...he goes on the jumpseat...one of the male flight attendants (who he ASSUMES was a pilot because he was male) tells him he is not allowed to sit on the jumpseat because he is not a flight attendant...he cops attitude and the male FA tells him to go sit on the crapper.

Just my theory

This guy gets a private suite and the best seat in the house. Why is he suing again?

Perhaps Gokhan Mutlu misunderstood his instruction, got sent to another part of the airplane, and the crew assumed he was taken care of?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back