• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talk about a CRAPPY Jetblue flight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What Captain is going to risk their license so a flight attendant can sit in a more comfy seat....what a BS story. Hope the guy gets a fine and time for lying.

Hey, why don't they put a seatbealt on the potty anyway?

If we did, we'd have to add another flight attendant - which would mean one less jumpseat - which would mean idiots on buddy passes would be waving bye bye from the gate as we pushed back...

I guess it would help our CASM, though!

:laugh:

I had a bad Guinness once,I had to spend 3 hours on the can.I nearly lost an O ring and I was humiliated!Whats the name of that lawyer?

I believe the term for this is "blue bottoming" -- though I haven't heard of it going on for quite some time. I'd be interested to know what really happened. You can expect chances are good that the captain (at the least) will get some time off to think about it. As for the lawsuit, who knows? Juries seem to love to award damages and everyone hates airlines these days.

I am sure there is much more to this story. Another good reason not to give out buddy passes (other than flights being full).

It was a funny topic this morning on "The Herd" on ESPN RADIO. I imagine the majority of the country was laughing about this driving to work or at their desk, I know I was. :D

Hey JetBlue's Lavs are a LOT nicer than those old Boeing 737 crappers all over the place!! nice lighting and granite look counter tops!!!!

Well, I just read an account of what happened from a crewmember's perspective on that flight.

Let's just say that the stories vary significantly.

Latest resources

Back