• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Talk about a CRAPPY Jetblue flight!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having heard a bit more of the story, sorry can't tell, litigation and all, Mr. Mutlu is full of horse manure.

Carry on.

Having heard a bit more of the story, sorry can't tell, litigation and all, Mr. Mutlu is full of horse manure.

Carry on.

IF the Captain moved the buddy pass rider from his seat and allowed a jumpseating stew to sit there while the buddy pass guy "hung out in the toilet", then the Captain is the one who should be looked at. That is ridiculous. If the buddy pass guy got the seat from the gate agent, he deserves a SEAT, not a toilet. The Captain and jumpseating stew should be talked to if any of that is true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

IF the Captain moved the buddy pass rider from his seat and allowed a jumpseating stew to sit there while the buddy pass guy "hung out in the toilet", then the Captain is the one who should be looked at. That is ridiculous. If the buddy pass guy got the seat from the gate agent, he deserves a SEAT, not a toilet. The Captain and jumpseating stew should be talked to if any of that is true.

Bye Bye--General Lee

The Captain didn't move anybody.

Carry on.
As long as Jet Blue remains silent and others in the know don't tell, then the only side the poublic hears is Multu's. I would expect JB to say something along the lines of

"After conduct a throughough internal investigation, we find that the crew acted in accordance with company policy and Mr Multu was never endangered."

As long as they don't, Multu's remains the most credible story out there.

Hey Mutlu....grin and bear it. :uzi:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0CWU/is_2002_Jan_22/ai_82016902

An American woman made a formal complaint to Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) after she was sealed to a toilet seat on a flight from Norway to the United States.

The woman used the toilet, but pushed the flush button before standing up. To her horror she realised that the powerful high-pressure vacuum flushing mechanism had sucked her bottom into the bowl. After realising she was stuck the woman raised the alarm - but cabin crew were unable to free her. When the flight eventually landed in New York, cabin crew summoned airport technicians to free her.

As long as Jet Blue remains silent and others in the know don't tell, then the only side the poublic hears is Multu's. I would expect JB to say something along the lines of

"After conduct a throughough internal investigation, we find that the crew acted in accordance with company policy and Mr Multu was never endangered."

As long as they don't, Multu's remains the most credible story out there.

Yep, entirely credible. Soooooo many witnesses out there defending Mogli and Baloo and whomever else was hogtied to the sheeter for four hrs.

I also heard he found a finger in his Munchies Mix.

rakefight,

As funny as that story is, it never happened. Sorry.

Bye Bye--General Lee

WTF General? You seem pretty proud of your intellect on here .... are you joining the dumbass crowd who seem to believe the captain had anything to do with this? Did you catch the part about this seat swap happening 1 1/2 hours into the flight? I know you're used to your international gig, but us humble CONUS folks don't have a relief pilot to go back there. Please enlighten us how the captain might have informed the buddy pass dude to grab a seat on the crapper. I guess a PA?? :confused:

I hope you're just stirring the pot on purpose after downing a pint or two of expensive Euro-beer and you don't really buy this scam-story.

Last edited:
No actually, the sergeant, being a double breasted submarine commander and all, believes all other airlines suck hind tit and hence pilots working for these must also be sucking hind tit. It is normal Internet bravado and not to be taken too seriously. The sergeant has never seen the little vignette called "posting and you", so sometimes he comes across as an angry monkey.

WTF General? You seem pretty proud of your intellect on here .... are you joining the dumbass crowd who seem to believe the captain had anything to do with this? Did you catch the part about this seat swap happening 1 1/2 hours into the flight? I know you're used to your international gig, but us humble CONUS folks don't have a relief pilot to go back there. Please enlighten us how the captain might have informed the buddy pass dude to grab a seat on the crapper. I guess a PA?? :confused:

I hope you're just stirring the pot on purpose after downing a pint or two of expensive Euro-beer and you don't really buy this scam-story.

Give me a break dude. I was just saying IF IT HAPPENED THAT WAY. I never said it did. Take a chill pill and re-read my posts. Yeah, everyone who says anything wrong about Jetblue in public is WRONG. Whatever dumba#%.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back