Tails of the Freight Dog

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Frate Dawg Tells

Tales, Tails or Tells, what's the diff, it's dogs tailing the tells, right?
Each night begins a new day, you won't understand him and if he don't die young, he'll probably just fly away....Momma's don't let your babies grow up to be freight dogs...

Here's the best review for that book (taken from the Amazon page):

By L. Bryant "L.Bryant aviation junkie" (Jurupa, CA) - See all my reviews
This is NOT THE BOOK I THOUGHT I WAS ORDERING. I expected a book concerning human factors problems in the cockpit. I could not believe I had purchased an X-rated book. This book is terrible, sorry I made the purchase. This is just some guy, bragging about his sexual outings. He is only a cargo pilot, not even good enough for the US big time commerical airlines. Wasted my money.

Here's the best review for that book (taken from the Amazon page):

By L. Bryant "L.Bryant aviation junkie" (Jurupa, CA) - See all my reviews
This is NOT THE BOOK I THOUGHT I WAS ORDERING. I expected a book concerning human factors problems in the cockpit. I could not believe I had purchased an X-rated book. This book is terrible, sorry I made the purchase. This is just some guy, bragging about his sexual outings. He is only a cargo pilot, not even good enough for the US big time commerical airlines. Wasted my money.

Booohahahaha...Human factors problems?

That's like the problems you have when you go to check in and the rooms aren't ready and the bar isn't open yet!!!

Here's the best review for that book (taken from the Amazon page): ... He is only a cargo pilot, not even good enough for the US big time commerical airlines ...
Too funny but that's how most of the passengers think of all cargo pilots. When will they learn that a "US big time commercial airline" pilot could never afford the sexscapades the guy's describing in his book? :laugh:

Latest resources

Back