• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TA details

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General Fucck head will be happy because I won't have insurance for my wife with breast cancer. I really hope Delta is the next Eastern! Richard did work for Lorenzo for those that don't know. Fucck you general and have a ********************ty xmas. Go suck TW's dick.

"Boy, they're really bringing a lot of Virgin Atlantic flights into ATL, DTW and MSP these days..." "Hey, did you hear DL is retiring their entire 747 and A-330 fleet by 2020 and replacing the flying with Virgin Atlantic?" Cabotage? WTF is that? Oh, that thing that keeps those pesky foreigners out of US domestic routes..."XYZ flight academy is looking for instructors to train foreign pilots to fly your old routes..." Another F*** job is coming people. I am OUT beforehand...

Other boards stating that a downgraded captain cannot flow because he would have an equipment freeze. This is incorrect, a displaced captain is not subject to a training freeze.

Other boards stating that a downgraded captain cannot flow because he would have an equipment freeze. This is incorrect, a displaced captain is not subject to a training freeze.

2) have previously held a Captain position on the Pinnacle, Mesaba or Colgan pilot seniority list and be on an approved leave of absence from Pinnacle and not have accepted employment as a pilot while on leave at any of the following U.S. air carriers: American, United, US Airways, Southwest, JetBlue, Alaska, Hawaiian, FedEx, UPS, Virgin America, or Spirit.

Here is what they are referring to. It does say "AND be on an approved leave of absence." This is either poorly written or a catch 22 for captain downgrades.

General Fucck head will be happy because I won't have insurance for my wife with breast cancer. I really hope Delta is the next Eastern! Richard did work for Lorenzo for those that don't know. Fucck you general and have a ********************ty xmas. Go suck TW's dick.

Sorry about your wife, but what you just said is NUTS.

Bye Bye---General Lee

UMM Really!! You can't be mesaba like your name says or you didn't read the message. Are you General Lees son?

And you are blaming it on me? Really? I want you to move on to mainline or somewhere better. I have never wanted anyone to get furloughed. The BK process was going to happen regardless, and other people are making the rules. Focus your anger elsewhere.

Bye Bye---General Lee

No its too close to home for you isn't it?? You sit hear and tell people how to live thier lives and that they are losers for the descions they made in thier lives. I have a question retard!!! You are a heavy driver for the largest airline in america and 75% of your post are on regional boards, why???? Heavy drivers in ATL and JFK don't even know this board exist!!!! You are the next guy we will see on CNN and it would not surprise any of us. If I think that, how nuts am I compared to you???? You need a doctor dude and hopefully someone in your house reads this and intervenes!!

No its too close to home for you isn't it?? You sit hear and tell people how to live thier lives and that they are losers for the descions they made in thier lives. I have a question retard!!! You are a heavy driver for the largest airline in america and 75% of your post are on regional boards, why???? Heavy drivers in ATL and JFK don't even know this board exist!!!! You are the next guy we will see on CNN and it would not surprise any of us. If I think that, how nuts am I compared to you???? You need a doctor dude and hopefully someone in your house reads this and intervenes!!

Is this Regional board ONLY for regional pilots? I happen to like the WHOLE industry, and I have friends at Regionals (like the Mesaba guys that turned down the flow up) and at Legacies, etc. I have opionions for many parts of this industry. Is that NOT allowed? I didn't read that anywhere. I used to fly at the "commuters" long ago, and that never left me. PUT ME ON IGNORE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. Sorry again about your wife, I hope she gets better.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back