swatogether

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How's that Philly operation going ? Lol

PHL? Really? Who gives a sh** about that rathole? We made tons of money carrying 45 Us Air lifer F/Os every day from PIT to PHL. They looked like they had the life sucked out of them from those AWESOME Europe trips.

Enjoy flying your dash 8 to Allentown

Last edited:
Flopout

We had to deal with you now let's see how you deal with us.
We already have-And quite well I might add.

We held the line while you guys allowed your work to be farmed out, thru bankruptcy, and 40% wage cuts. Gutting of "A" funds, SCABbing and then the ALPULL scab forgiveness.

From where I sit we did a pretty awesome job while you dudes were getting your asses handed to you-You're welcome.

Outsourcing is probably something you'll have to embrace to grow your international flying. It's a reciprocity issue. And although I really get disgusted with a lot of you, I wouldn't wish pbs on you. If you're offered a 100% pay raise you should still turn it down. It's that bad.
Oops! Forgot PBS. Thanks for the reminder. We'll see on the outsourcing. You're welcome on that one as well since we set the new std for keeping codeshare at bay.

Pensions becoming something of the past in this profession? Squarely and completely on you.
BS and you know it. Weak at best. Bankruptcy and the unsympathetic public are your biggest enemies. That and the "save the A fund" at any cost that didn't work for APA either.

We tought you all to take control over your retirement money, early and often (100% vesting). Additionally, we have the only 401k where you can invest 95% of your assets as you see fit in the market. Govt rules and regs being the only restrictions. SWA files bk, shuts the doors tomorrow, we're full vested.

Evolve or die

Blows

Appropriate call sign.

That's rich coming from a Southwest guy.
Small price to pay for the salary and bennies.

Now get out there pull your gear pins on your 300.
Yeah, that there's a real line in the sand item. I mean, maybe we should have negotiated away the jumpseat to get that out of the FOM.

:cartman:

Hey Flop....Did you see how SWA ran UniCal out of CLE!!!

CLE might be going away, but it's not gone yet. In fact, if you were informed you would know it was primarily express flying. Which is a reduction of outsourced flying, and for a moment had me thinking you SWA guys would appreciate the reduction in outsourced flying. Is that at all the case? Or are you just acting like a-holes?

Latest resources

Back