SWAPA Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I disagree with all of you!

I respectfully disagree with you both. There are things that the AAI side could do to get this deal done before it spirals out of control. But I just don't think they are willing to do it.

I wish this whole thing was over right now and we could move on, but I fear it will only get worse from here.
I relish the future. Much to the chagrin of my tranny counterparts their seniority was never for sale. It was always about time. An expeditious SLI allowed him to enjoy the synergies of his acquisition as quickly as possible. For us the AIP sucked. We got nothing out of it. The trannies got everything!!! And, that still wasn't good enough. Now, you have taken the only thing Gary needed from you in the whole deal. Time. So, he still needs it to happen fast and since he couldn't get you to do it with OUR overly generous offer he will now do it without the overly generous offer. Awesome for swapa because you turned it down and you will hear Gary say that over and over again as he cuts your flights and starts to reduce the fleet. "They did this to themselves. I gave them an extremely generous offer. (2 billion dollars) SWAPA gave them an extremely generous offer. My guys voted to get it done. They refused. They did this to themselves."

"wish this whole thing was over right now and we could move on, but I fear it will only get worse from here."

Blame the AAI/ALPA/MEC for not letting their pilots vote on this...talk about arrogantss and irresponsible behavior.

OYS, dude, you know, you can be completely funny some times, interestingly stupid at other times, but at NO time does anyone here take you seriously.

Bake, gotta admit that I thought you were over-rating her by 50% with that first segment of your assessment. But now, I just feel sorry for her. She just can't seem to get past career envy. Not unlike GL...

Sorry to burst your bubble on a couple of counts. First, I never applied. SWA was LAST on my list behind all the legacies, FedEX, UPS and Airborne Express. Somehow the thought of having to buy a type rating for an interview went against my grain. I'm generally opposed to "pay for training."

Second, until this came down I had plenty of respect for SWA guys. Know a bunch of them from the Navy, in fact.

It was just YOUR disgusting arrogance and behavior as a group on this forum that brought me into the fray.

Check the mirror.

No kidding.

Funny you not only applied you got turned down. By the way your navy buddies think your an azz.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back