• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please can the fellow SWA guys cut it out, things are in motion here that don't need to be repeated or broadcast, it is what it is, just another phase in this mess. Gary is going to do just fine by us and we should allow actions to speak louder than words. Enough already.

Please can the fellow SWA guys cut it out, things are in motion here that don't need to be repeated or broadcast, it is what it is, just another phase in this mess. Gary is going to do just fine by us and we should allow actions to speak louder than words. Enough already.

EXACTLY STFU! This thing aint over, just be quiet especially here. Sometimes you just can't fix stupid, SWA guys can it.

OYS, dude, you know. you can be completely funny some times, interestingly stupid at other times, but at NO time does anyone here take you seriously. Have you ever thought about that. Even the guys who you agree with think you are a joke. If there are others that look up to you, well, they are probably finding out that hair does grow down there. Simply, we will give you a pass, but grow the ******************** up. Otherwise, keep posting and keep being laughed at, your choice.

I think I just heard the sound of a collective "OH FUUUUUU(K!!!!" coming from the AT pilot group.

Actually, that was from the SWA f/os. The staple dream is over.

And somewhere deep in the heart of Texas.....An AA guy is happy he's no longer the jackbooted stormtrooper of Airline Pilots.....

SWA you win....hands down!

Yep. Nothing says LUV like a 100% rayon flag tie.

This thread amuses me. :)

Me too!

I think I just heard the sound of a collective "OH FUUUUUU(K!!!!" coming from the AT pilot group.

Nope. I hate to break it to you, but you aren't scaring anyone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back