Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA TA2 heads to the membership for a vote.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like I was wrong, and SWAPA was able to fix all of the gotcha's in the last agreement. It cost a bunch of money, but from the sounds of things, we're about to get a nice raise and a whole bunch of codeshare protections.

I will believe it when I see it...if it is the same raises as the AIP then we got screwed on pay versus the TA1

It sounds like they fixed codeshare, ELITT, grandfathered the lances and still got six percent.

As far as I can tell, they simply pushed a 2% raise off 2 years to gain the codeshare and everything else. that's ok.

Sheared, you really want that retro check! Gotta see the language, myself. Then I'll decide.

shootr

The raise looks the same, just timed differently. I really wanted the codeshare stuff, I have no idea what the language says this time. 6% is 6%, with the lances grandfathered, it sounds good.

The raise looks the same, just timed differently. I really wanted the codeshare stuff, I have no idea what the language says this time. 6% is 6%, with the lances grandfathered, it sounds good.

The sad part is that you just can't comprehend the math behind the difference between the 2 TA's

If the total package is less ( I understand that it is ) then you guys would be certifiably insane to vote yes.

If the package is indeed less than the first T.A. and your union leadership is recommending it, they need to be replaced as well.

I was a no voter and may very well be a no voter, again. However, I am open to the idea that the QOL/scheduling fixes may have more value than the SLIGHT loss in pay from TA1 to TA2. Waiting for the final language...

Who do you work for, able? Just sayin'...

shootr

Latest resources

Back