• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mt2

road warrior
Swapa & Swa Ta

As a poolie just wondering where the TA is at these days?? I haven't heard anything in a while except final language is being worked on. Anyone one have anything on the progress of the agreement ??

Last edited:
The T/A is more secretive than the atomic codes. There are some rumors floating around that the Alaska ALPA union has our tentative pay scale already. Any Alaska guys confirm this?

mt2,

I had a really sarcastic post to reply with but I'll somewhat restrain myself.

I'd be REAL surprised to see you in class before 2011.

Biting my tounge,
Gup

mt2,

Biting my tounge,
Gup

Another quality post from the "doom and gloom committee."

We don't know much of anything. There is a growing anti-codeshare group, the loudest barks are comming from folks like Gup which doesnt represent anywhere close to the majority of the group, Most of us are optimistic this company will survive most problems, I will vote NO for anything that contains any codeshare language w/o triggers, and the TA will pass 65/35. What is beyond that nobody knows but God and Kelly.

Hoping to put this contact behind us by May.

Good luck, keep swimming, it's worth the wait.

Last edited:
LOL, the 1% commitee.

Mt - You have as much info as we do it seems. I believe the SWAPA BOD is going to meet up next week to vote and decide whether to pass the TA on to the Pilots for a vote. (I am sure it will be).

Best case, we get the details by late this month or early next month, take a month or so to vote on it and then get a ratification by end of May or early June.

That's best case. Either way, keep swimming, we've all been in the Pool at some point. It is well worth-it and this place will be that much better once you do arrive on property!

I heard once the TA passes a 100 plane order for the new C-Series will be placed and growth will resume in three years.

mt2,

I had a really sarcastic post to reply with but I'll somewhat restrain myself.

Biting my tounge,
Gup

I will bet a months pay we will be having classes this year. JMO :)

OK GuppyWN & slaquer5

Do you have any facts/something concrete or is this just what the shuttle driver is saying these days? Your theories are yours, but can you back it up with anything for those interested poolies?

Latest resources

Back