• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA NO voters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today I cast my ballot for the proposed integration agreement. I wish I could say it was an easy decision but it was not. It would have been a lot easier had it not been a forced decision. I wish the negotiations would have been smoother without the drama. It would have been easier to digest if I had at least gained 1 seniority number as an improvement from the earlier agreement. Had the 450 junior pilots at AT not been completely and utterly thrown under the bus. I will get over it and move on, but the loss of over $100K due to the stupidity of our union leadership will weigh heavy on my mind for a while. I am sorry to our SW brothers and sisters that had to sit back and watch this debacle knowing full well what would happen. I hope that you at SW do realize that MANY of us were extremely disappointed in the behavior of our union representatives.
But as I said, its time to move on. I look forward to eventually getting to enjoy the many benefits that come along with working for SWA.

Cheers.... Somebody hand me a beer!!!

welcome aboard, keep the beer flowing for Old Man...

And if I see you at the bar Old Man, I will try to help you locate your testicles.

And if I see you at the bar Old Man, I will try to help you locate your testicles.

I offer him beer, you offer him a reach a round. Are that way to all the males at the bar?

If i see you at the bar I might tell fly by cable you called him a traniee :)

Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!

Gup

Love that quote Gup! Betty white in a way I really didn't want to think about!

Just cast my "yes"vote. Just came off of a self imposed 5 day trip of yummy premium flying. Yup-49tfp will put some bacon on the table! Point being-had 4 different f/o's and ALL were no on sl9 and yes on sl10. Slam dunk on the SWA side. Your on deck.
ILUVURBANMYERS

Why do people say "Grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!

Gup

That thing will stretch a mile before it gives an inch.......need to get some shoes made out of that thing.........hey boys I just voted NO hope the Clampett's do too........

Will look for you at the bar.

Oldman..

They did what the pilot group told them to do! You forgot to mention that the majority of the pilots told them to vote it down? correct? Why are we trying to recall just 3 out of the 7 ? Linden is the joke ! Just like OBAMA he has to go !!!

For some FOs made out better in the second deal. Moved up 400 numbers, can upgrade before 2020 (from the AIP1) now, we didn't have to buy a type. A lot of our CPTs are bidding 737FOs in the bases all over the country. Jr 717 FOs will be able to upgrade to the 717 if most people bid the 737 FO SWA to get to that side of the fence. Only AT guys can upgrade to the 717. It is going to be a huge mess. ALOT of training cycles. 717 Senior FOS going to 737, pushing jr pilots from 737 to the 717.

I think when they see this huge bid, going to just keep people where they are and try to work out something with SWAPA. SWA does not like to spend money....Just ask why they don't use FLICA. Cause it cost a few dollars......really are we running a regional here?

Yeah I liked my 135 hour credit month in August too. with 49 hours flown. NOT BAD !

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back