• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to mention making a good first impression on the citizens of what is soon to be your largest hub (ATL)

"Sorry we had to fire your neighbors that used to work at Airtran, but hey why don't you fly on us?"

I don't think its going to happen, but people really don't care in general. They would cry more over the price of an airline ticket or gas before they worry about ME or you.

it will be out sooner then you think.. and i believe it with pass both sides.

Until then, I think we can all wait to comment further on "rumors" and "leaks." I won't comment on good faith bargaining (it is what it is). Time to grab a frosty brew and wait till the information arrives.

E

Airtran= A bunch of ingrates. They will be the end of the SWA legacy. There are other airlines that would take a staple no questions asked. And at least 7000 people with apps on file that could fill their positions, and likely meet their qualifications. What say SWA? When does the hiring begin? Stop wasting time on these losers.

Airtran= A bunch of ingrates. They will be the end of the SWA legacy. There are other airlines that would take a staple no questions asked. And at least 7000 people with apps on file that could fill their positions, and likely meet their qualifications. What say SWA? When does the hiring begin? Stop wasting time on these losers.

Blood is starting to pool from biting my tounge so hard...gooosfraabaah

Latest resources

Back