• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clarify what? It was pretty clear. The proposal wasn't accepted, and the MCs are back negotiating. What is so confusing about that?

The fact that it wasn't in OUR update, but posted on this message board by you is confusing. Why didn't you post this on our in house board?

Funny how the SWA-Tranny threads go dormant when the MEC is busy trying to get their butts to Dallas to meet with Gary. now that they are back in the comforts of their homes and near their computers - BAM! All these tranny posters are tranny insiders and prolly MEC members.

Clarify what? It was pretty clear. The proposal wasn't accepted, and the MCs are back negotiating. What is so confusing about that?

Well from the verbage I wasn't sure if the proposal was REJECTED or hadn't been acted on yet or hadn't even been presented to the MEC. Why are they even bothering to negoitiate? Is there anything really left to discuss? I don't think so. IMHO mediation is a waste of time as well. Days and days of having the AAI NC pass notes that say "blow me"to the SWAPA NC followed by weeks of a high priced mediator read the proposals that say realative seniority or in the alternative "blow me".

Last edited:
Ok. So on the CA side, they should go from 150/hr to 210/hr and not lose any seniority?

That isn't going to work...arbitor, or no arbitor. I feel sorry for the good AAI guys like you Dicko if this gets pushed too far. It won't be pretty. SW management is hard core, get their way guys. SWAPA is easy, SW might not be.

There is a very large gap between 40% and "not lose any seniority". Wouldn't you say Red ?

Latest resources

Back