• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA is rocking Atlanta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally think it was marvelous that my union traveled to Atlanta to give the AAI guys a presentation on the giant gains they'll receive in pay, work rules, QOL, stability, culture, etc. as a result of this acquisition.

So when is ATN/ALPA coming to Dallas to brief me on what I can expect from this deal?

Looks like we found the dude who took the dump in the urinal...........

Thank you to SWAPA and the pilots of Southwest for the warm welcome and hospitality.

I went for the booze and the girlies, don't work or have any interest in either company. its all about a good time, thanks for the free drinks swa/airtran or who ever was hosting.

Hell yeah, I won the lottery leaving Jetblue for Southwest! I tell everybody I know that. I make more as a SWA FO than 90% of the Captains at JB, and get 4 more days off a month, better benefits, you name it. The Airtran guys are gonna be shocked, in a good way.

So I guess YOU believe that YOU have won the lottery by being hired at SWA?

IF you are going to run around posting on the internet that AAI Pilots have "won the lottery"... then YOU must agree that YOU have "won the lottery" as well.

Congratulations.... here is a mirror for you to look in.

Guys posting negative stuff on this thread need to re-evaluate...well..... lot of things. Seriously Roughneck.....did you actually intend to post what you typed. I suggest that you express your views to the people department and not on an FI thread about a party thrown by your union. Enough about that.

My wife and I would like to thank everyone at SWA for the hospitality, we enjoyed talking with you about life at Southwest. It was nice to have a night out (without our toddlers) to see the LUV folks and my fellow Airtran crews and family. Once again, thanks to all and I look forward working with everyone in an effort to enhance the SWA culture as the deal goes forward.

Wes

No negatives here.

Sounds like a great turnout by the AAI guys. What a great way to start building some real unity...on both sides.

SWAPA usually does these events up right.

RF

Beef Bougernaisse, crumpets, pita bread??

WTF???

They should have shipped in a big a$$ box of Whataburgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when is ATN/ALPA coming to Dallas to brief me on what I can expect from this deal?

LOL. Not being negative but that was funny.

When I went to work for SWA in the very early nineties I was 40 grand in debt. Now I am a millionaire all because of SWA. Is it a lottery win? Feels more like I work for the best airline in the history of the business. Which is a pretty crappy business.

Latest resources

Back