SWAPA is rocking Atlanta!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GuppyWN

Sounds like a HUGE turnout! The silent majority of Airtran guys obviously choose to engage instead of chest thumping on FlightInfo.

700 give or take Airtran pilots and wives showing up to talk SWA. I like it! Let's put all this ******************** behind us and git 'er done.

Gup

Good on you guys. You will for sure be signed, sealed and delievered long before we at CONITED even have a TA to vote on. Thats what you get when you have an in house union!

I heard it was a huge turnout. I am very please to hear the AirTran guys are being welcomed by our union. Makes me a believer that the AirTran guys are much more appreciative for the lottery they have won than this forum would have anyone believe. 700+ out of 1700 pilots. HOLY COW!

Great news and good job Swapa.

Last edited:
Makes me a believer that the AirTran guys are much more appreciative for the lottery they have won than this forum would have anyone believe.

So I guess YOU believe that YOU have won the lottery by being hired at SWA?

IF you are going to run around posting on the internet that AAI Pilots have "won the lottery"... then YOU must agree that YOU have "won the lottery" as well.

Congratulations.... here is a mirror for you to look in.

So I guess YOU believe that YOU have won the lottery by being hired at SWA?

Hell ya I won the lottery but the difference is I bought an SWA lottery ticket when I came here. I wasn't the guy in the alley behind the bar that couldn't get a SWA ticket and who now has picked up a free ticket and doesn't even care that someone else bought it. Your ticket was bought by the Swapa pilots who paid for it in sweat over the years. Take your ticket gracefully please.

Last edited:
Hell ya I won the lottery but the difference is I had to buy a lottery ticket. I wasn't the guy in the alley behind the bar that I couldn't get into who picked up someone elses lottery ticket as it blew by.

No genius... you were the "guy" who went to the back alley and PAID someone that obviously you wanted and were willing to BUY, just to get them to come hang out with your $ss.

Use all the analogies that you want. I have no problem shoving them right back into that big blowhole of yours.

The SWA Pilots didn't buy ANYTHING. The SWA Pilots aren't doing ANYTHING. This is a management decision. DEAL with it Sparky.

Gearup....

I would have to agree. Nice boobs

I just heard the turnout in ATL may have been even bigger than the original 700+ estimate. Nice job Swapa.

Last edited:
Did they have enough beer and food? Where was it? Did they have enough room?

On a side note: I should have gone to Auburn!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back