• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are the growth predictions?

Guess that depends on who you talk to. My prediction is zero in the next ten to fifteen years unless a major carrier ceases to exist. That may be a bit optimistic if anything.

U swampa guys are unreal. AT has taken it in the shorts...big time, as most guys are taking a 30-40% reduction in seniority. 649 FO's are being stapled to the bottom of the list and if they are over 40 they will never upgrade...ever!

some culture you have there! more like a cult! Stick your "oneluv" BS where the sun don't shine cause all that is is BS.

The sad part is this is quickly becoming AW/USAir. Wont be any different then what the AT guys are used to so you all will have a huge change coming.

you can keep your turd sandwich, I am a NO NO NO NO NO vote.

And I sure hope you Swampa boys vote it down so the blood is on you hands and GK will have to deal with you and not us.

Arbitration will keep the CA seats and worse case be DOH area, not this turd. Good luck boys

Godspeed...rant over

Last edited:
Feel better?

Now let's break out the calculator and tally your earnings, retirement, profit sharing and reduced benefit costs for the remainder of your career and we'll clearly see that your career expectations have been met.

Congratulations!
Gup

649 FO's are being stapled to the bottom of the list and if they are over 40 they will never upgrade...ever!

How many of those 649 had an application at SWA? They would have left to be at the bottom of SWA last year, but now all of a sudden it's abhorrent. You guys need to realize that your percentages have to omit our top 27%. Go ahead and vote it down, I'm sure you'll do better in arbitration. The problem is, you already know that your majority can't wait to vote yes.

Feel better?

Now let's break out the calculator and tally your earnings, retirement, profit sharing and reduced benefit costs for the remainder of your career and we'll clearly see that your career expectations have been met.

Congratulations!
Gup

Gup, you and I both know that money and contracts come and go...seniority is everything in this business...everything!

What is to say a concessionary contract is not around the corner? I know the history of SWA and it is never happend but either had 9/11 till 9/11.

I am happy to get a raise, no question there, but at what expense, never having a weekend or holiday off, or being able to see my kids play ball, ect. QOL is much much more important to most if not all pilots!

This is not just about money Gup! How bout this I will take relative or even date of hire and keep my current money at AT, how do you think that would go over? Not only will we rule the list in about 10 years, but you will have a B-scale group on your hands for MGMT to exploit. Sounds fun.

My point is is that the SLI is equitable, but no way shape or form fair. And you know this also.

And for REDFlyer, no I have never applied to SWA. I would have like to work for SWA but at the time I did not think it was a good investment for me and my family to spend $10k, for a 737 type to maybe get and interview, to maybe get a job. And we both know the %'s that get the interview w/o a type. Just a poor investement at the time working at a regional for $30k a year.

oh yea, do feel better thanks for asking!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back