• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA has a transition agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will the Southwest pilots be giving any of their own pay to fund raises for Airtran pilots? If not, then zip it. You aren't giving up a dime.

Nice try, OUR Union got that for us. You are not us, a member of our UNION or on our list (and you might NEVER be). So you can keep spouting off all you want, not gonna happen until you are in our UNION and on OUR list.

Nice try, OUR Union got that for us. You are not us, a member of our UNION or on our list (and you might NEVER be). So you can keep spouting off all you want, not gonna happen until you are in our UNION and on OUR list.

Why would a Delta pilot want to be part of SWAPA?

Same for him, if he wants SWA money he needs to be in our UNION.

Again what both sides need to remember. Until the two air carriers actually merge, SLI assumptions and arbitration are only fictitious. We should know more by this summer.

Does any of this involve you? If not, then zip it. We neither need, nor want your input. Let the grown ups talk now...you know, the people who this actually affects. Go back to your substandard career, and await your next bankruptcy / furlough. See ya.

PW

Another shining example of the "culture" of LUV. I sure hope not.

If you are short sighted there may not be an upside, however what will it look like 5 years or even 10 years down the road. There might be more upside than you think.

I think you nailed it (and probably did not mean to)!!! Emphasize the word MIGHT. SWAPA pilots MIGHT get something out of this deal 5-10 years from now. AT pilots WILL get a huge benefit soon.

That is the simple truth.

Had a SWA NEWHIRE last week on my jumpseat. He came from Delta. Best to just ask him...

Surprisingly, you missed the point. SWA/FO decided to go on an AirTran directed tirade and I pointed out that the poster that got his blood pressure up is a Delta pilot, not AirTran.

As for the Delta pilot on your j/s, why don't you ask him why he left, I could care less.

I think you nailed it (and probably did not mean to)!!! Emphasize the word MIGHT. SWAPA pilots MIGHT get something out of this deal 5-10 years from now. AT pilots WILL get a huge benefit soon.

That is the simple truth.

I guess more aeroplanes, international flying, and every other increase in the swa operation will get the average swapa pilot nothing. Its unfortunate that you can't look further ahead with some sort of positive outlook.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back