• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ATN process agreement update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How will post Libya attack oil increase affect at and swa profitability/loss and the leverage it gives either party during sli arbitration?

It's tough, no doubt- but the real question is- how will it affect all airlines and what is our position relative to them?

How will post Libya attack oil increase affect at and swa profitability/loss and the leverage it gives either party during sli arbitration?

SWA could pull outta the deal.

After deal go thru Gary does have options as cuts if any come from the red headed step child, tranny. However, don't worry my tranny friends - Southwest has a great record when it comes to furloughs. You have to have a little faith.

Which reminds me of a story: I interviewed without the type, I got the phone call from the people department saying "we want you to continue in the process, don't quit your day job" - I asked, "what does that mean?" She said " go get a type and we will put you in class". I enrolled in type class ASAP, Lltalking to my father-in-law a few days later and he thought I was crazy to be going to get a type without getting my job offer in writing from Southwest... He just shook his head at me. I told him, if I demand anything in writing they will not do it and they probably will not hire me. I offer this advise to my future SWAPA brothers.... Don't push to hard, SWA can be tough. FWIW

Last edited:
Red, he did not get terminated for just a pair of pants. I knew him well and it was a lot of litttle things that he did, that had SWA cut him Loose . Also he was great guy that would give you the shirt off his back.

Sorry if I got it wrong, I deleted the post. It was just the way the story was told to me.

I've heard other stories similiar in nature, and have seen some up close. Just trying to comfirm SWA/FO's statement to not push too hard.

YMMV.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back