SWA wants to fly from HOU to MEX and SouthAmerica

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Source flop?
I cannot find any such agreement and our management has told us that none exists-
Give us a link-

But I wonder- you aren't the only CAL guy here, why isnt anyone joining your debate?

Wave: I'd rather not post a link right now. There is polling going on and I'd rather not hand you guys the link so you can vote against me. Currently the United position is leading in the poll, even though all united.com IPs are being blocked from voting (nice, huh?)

All my co-workers are over on APC arguing about SLI, the contract and the end of the world. Debating you guys is a nice diversion for me...

I don't think you'll get the real story from anybody on your end. The SWA spin machine is pretty powerful....

I think a lot of animosity concerning the expansion at HOU stems from the observation that whatever SWA wants, SWA asks for, in whatever city, SWA gets. It appears that politicians, economic leaders, and local the population salivate at the prospect of expanding SWA in ANY city.

I don't blame SWA for wanting this in the least, as the low hanging fruit in the US is gone. This is evident by SWA flying out of LGA, EWR and BWI, three of the most delay prone airports. International flying is their next logical step that goes hand and hand with the purchase of AAI.

I think most people would like to see due dilligence done with HOU expansion before hearing from Houson leaders that it's simply going to happen.

I'm all for kneecapping. Hey flop did you find your bs schedules of cal flying cleveland to hobby yet? Didn't think so. Only thing that came into hobby since 1995 from continental was either a emb120 , atr , or a beech 1900.

Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully The new UAL will be like DAL and have over 650 RJs doing there flying.

I'm all for kneecapping. Hey flop did you find your bs schedules of cal flying cleveland to hobby yet? Didn't think so. Only thing that came into hobby since 1995 from continental was either a emb120 , atr , or a beech 1900.

737's go there every week on maintenace runs so I'm going to call BS on your call about only emb120, atr or 1900 being the only thing in continental colors going to hobby since 1995.

Wave: I'd rather not post a link right now. There is polling going on and I'd rather not hand you guys the link so you can vote against me.

Voting on that pole is the same as voting if you want to vote a free market.

Vote yes if you want to allow Walmart, Target,Costco, Sams

Vote No if you only want only small mom and pop stores.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back