Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA wants to be proud of the way it treats employees on both sides in the merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
“There’s no target head count,”

Jordan said Southwest has told AirTran employees that they will have an opportunity at Southwest, although some of the headquarters jobs may require relocation to Dallas.

“The plan is to give everybody (read: AT employees) an opportunity at Southwest Airlines.” ...
Read Full Article

Read between the lines to get the complete picture.

You are so wrong BROTHER.

Sit back and watch and the facts will hit you in the face.
Go back to the sandbox Beaver. You obviously know nothing about the law or our CBA.

Question: Do you prefer the C-152 or the C-172? Are you still utilizing the "ADF steer" for when you get lost to/from the practice area?

Someone new for my ignore list... awesome!

Interviews... good one... We haven't had any new flame baiters in a while, nice of you to join us. ;)

Are you talking about RAJ? Ignore him . . . . He's still bumming that his fellow Midway guys have torpedoed him at the airlines, so he's stuck at EJA.

Someone new for my ignore list... awesome!

Interviews... good one... We haven't had any new flame baiters in a while, nice of you to join us. ;)

Says Lear "Please, please staple me to Southwest!" 70. :

"Speak for yourself, skippy, as long as there was a no-furlough clause, I'd take the longevity pay and happily go sit reserve in MCO, MDW, wherever...

I don't think I'd be in the minority, either.

Give us SWA's contract, a management team that didn't constantly reinterpret it to our detriment, and furlough protection? You'd see a completely changed group dynamic. Not hard to understand..."

-Lear70
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showpost.php?p=1925026&postcount=24

/b/, the two biggest trannie clowns have me on ignore on flightinfo.

Wat do?

You should ignore Bob- I do.
But his post isn't irrelevant.
From December 2009:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinGuy
"There would be continual infighting because no one would be happy."
Lear70:
"Speak for yourself, skippy, as long as there was a no-furlough clause, I'd take the longevity pay and happily go sit reserve in MCO, MDW, wherever...

I don't think I'd be in the minority, either. Our flight crews aren't nearly as negative as you think we are, except when it comes to being the longest major airline in mediation in recent history with a management group demanding concessions after the most profitable decade of the airline's entire history.

Give us SWA's contract, a management team that didn't constantly reinterpret it to our detriment, and furlough protection? You'd see a completely changed group dynamic. Not hard to understand..."

Last edited:
But that's on you Lear to reconcile that.
Enjoy your summer gents, I'm bowing out, completely confident in our respective NCs.

Latest resources

Back