Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA wants to be proud of the way it treats employees on both sides in the merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We've had this discussion. More than once. No reason to have it again. Unreasonable to take my personal position on it and apply it to every other AAI pilot, especially the ones who never applied or desired to work there.

Not sure what's so hard to understand about that, but if it makes people feel better to dredge up a comment I made when I was out humping Lear charter 22 days a month away from home and apply it to an entire airline... Mkay. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ask any ATA what COULD happen to the concept vs. the reality of Luv....or F9.......not exactly apples and oranges but in the same family....

Ask any ATA what COULD happen to the concept vs. the reality of Luv....or F9.......not exactly apples and oranges but in the same family....

SWA was very clear when they bought the gates and hanger from ATA. They told us they would never merge with us. They did offer interviews to a handful of at a pilots and did not require those pilots to have the type for the interview.

John Denison = Bob Jordan?

It very well could if we go to arbitration. Our own union leadership told us that posts on web boards were used against pilots in arbitrations. Not just specific pilots like Lear because he is likely verifiable. But what the huge group of pilots were "thinking" by applying to SWA. I bet there is a long list of printed out posts on this and other websites tracking what we "expect".

It very well could if we go to arbitration. Our own union leadership told us that posts on web boards were used against pilots in arbitrations. Not just specific pilots like Lear because he is likely verifiable. But what the huge group of pilots were "thinking" by applying to SWA. I bet there is a long list of printed out posts on this and other websites tracking what we "expect".

HAHAHAHAHA....Man if your MC is telling you that you are in serious trouble.

LMAO!!!

But what the huge group of pilots were "thinking" by applying to SWA.

Over 300 I hear...or 17% of da trannys.

Latest resources

Back