SWA TV show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you a Bruin's fan?[/quote said:
No not a Bruins fan. IMHO Bobby Orr is the greatest defenceman to ever play the game. I wore Number 4 in every sport I played growing up. Orr being number 3 all-time. Gretzky and Mr. Hockey are 1 & 2. As far as my team...The Detroit Red Wings (and nothing else matters).

I do enjoy the A&E show. Makes me glad I am not a gate agent. I am happy to see the HOT gate agent from BWI made it as a flight attendant. Now how can I get hired over there and do a 3 or 4 day trip with her!! We do not have too many that are as quality as she is!! Time to have an asprin, drink some water and keep the hangover to a minimum...hiccc!

iflyhigh72 said:
BBB. You're a Fvcking moron! My .02 cents.

Save your pennies ... Gary will come asking for them shortly.

My 2 cents.

BBB

AlbieF15 said:
...my dad can kick your dad's @ss...

...And this post is moronic. Thanks to the SWA bros for the jumpseats. I like my job. Hope you dig yours. See you at the bar!

Albie, couldn't have said it better myself. If I see you at the bar, I'll buy the first round - even if you are a Eagle guy!

Isn't this one of those things where we can agree to disagree? Different strokes for different folks and all. Some people can't stand to fly freight, others can't stand pax. Maybe it's a Ying and Yang thing?

Look at it this way - whether you're at Southwest, UPS, or FedEx, you're doing pretty well, especially considering how a lot of our other bros are making out (or not making out). Here's a revolutionary idea - instead of bickering about who's got it better, why not go back to the original topic and talk about that SW show on the boob tube - it is pretty funny!

AIR2MUD said:
Here's a revolutionary idea

How about we talk about those SWA F/A's? Sat next to three of them recently, in the hotel van, and all three had "HIGH MAINTENANCE" stamped on their foreheads. You know - all prettied up, fancy fake nails, top-shelf make-up, everything perfect.

The type that wouldn't give a lowly regional dawg the time of day...LOL

:D

Carry on.

HMM

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
How about we talk about those SWA F/A's? Sat next to three of them recently, in the hotel van, and all three had "HIGH MAINTENANCE" stamped on their foreheads. You know - all prettied up, fancy fake nails, top-shelf make-up, everything perfect.

I think I saw those guys recently. Pierre, Ricardo and Rothschild. Either that or that last Village People concert is finally kicking in.

Dennis Miller said:
I think I saw those guys recently. Pierre, Ricardo and Rothschild. Either that or that last Village People concert is finally kicking in.

BAAAAHHHHH!!! I don't care who you are, thats funny.

HowlinMadMurdoc said:

I'll have to look for that stamp next time I'm walking through a terminal. Man, when I was at Allegheny flying Dash 8s they didn't have those stamps! About time they just confirmed it and saved us all the trouble, eh?

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
The type that wouldn't give a lowly regional dawg the time of day...LOL

Ok, ok, I'll bite...did you actually talk to them? I mean, appearances can be deceiving. They very well may have had been looking for a guy just like you! I mean, even if 9 out of 10 times you get slapped, it's that tenth time that's oh-so-special.

By the way...

...your avatar is awesome! I haven't thought about the A-Team in forever until I saw it. I wonder whatever happened to the guy who used to play Murdoc? Was he ever in anything else besides the A-Team?

I love it when a plan comes together!

Latest resources

Back