SWA TV show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AIR2MUD said:
Ok, ok, I'll bite...did you actually talk to them? I mean, appearances can be deceiving. They very well may have had been looking for a guy just like you! I mean, even if 9 out of 10 times you get slapped, it's that tenth time that's oh-so-special.
I was having some fun with that post. Yes, I did talk with one of them briefly and she seemed nice. But, appearances sometimes represent reality and judging by their looks, all three women were high maintenance and the type to care how much a man earns. Yup, I'm a lowly regional dawg. LOL

Besides, getting slapped in the van on the way TO the airport isn't a good thing. On the way FROM the airport is a different story. :D

As for Dwight Schultz, who played Murdock, after “The A-Team” was cancelled in 1987, Schultz was cast in a recurring role as Lt. Reginald Barclay on both “Star Trek: The Next Generation” and “Star Trek: Voyager,” and more recently has provided voiceover talent for many TV and film productions.

HMM

HowlinMadMurdoc said:
I was having some fun with that post. Yes, I did talk with one of them briefly and she seemed nice. But, appearances sometimes represent reality and judging by their looks, all three women were high maintenance and the type to care how much a man earns. Yup, I'm a lowly regional dawg. LOL

HMM

See now if you looked like Face, you would've had all 3 of them!:D

Big Beer Belly said:
Save your pennies ... Gary will come asking for them shortly.

My 2 cents.

BBB

Yeah, I got a chip on my shoulder! Sure guys...

Latest resources

Back