SWA TV show

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HoursHore said:
Versus hauling people from the wrong side of middle class.

Man, I am so tired of this faggety-ass statement. It keeps showing up all over this forum. When you're in the cockpit with the door closed, nobody gives a hoot who is sitting back there. I could care less if they're all a bunch of derelict lepers (which, by the way, they are not at SWA)--their money is just as green as anybody else's. As long as you're filling planes up and doing it for less cost than a competitor, BUSINESS IS GOOD. That's all that matters.

atafan said:
No wonder our industry is being torn apart. We are to busy picking fights among ourselves than to fight in unity.

We are all doomed.

No, I'd rather tear apart retarded pilots who say stupid things in public. Let's "unify" and give all of them a swift kick in the crotch bulbs.

Juvat said:
Man, I am so tired of this faggety-ass statement. It keeps showing up all over this forum. .

Touched a nerve did I?

Cmon, Where's the vaunted SWA sense of Fun?

It was directed at all the carriers on the so called "right" side of the airport, (see post above mine) but if you see it as directed at your particular company for some mysterious reason of which I cannot fathom :rolleyes: , I can't help that.

SWA/FO said:
Hey United States Navy Federal Express Dude...... You don't even know me. You have determined through my posts that I have a chip on my shoulder.

I would guess: that you have never done the type of frieght job, that I had . You happen to have a top on the line freight job. I doubt you have seen anything that I have in my freight days.

You probably got out of the Navy and when directly to FedEx.....am I right? Just wondering...

No you're wrong buddy. I am incredibly fortunate to be where I am, but it wasn't always easy. I was "downsized" from the Navy back in the mid 90s. Flew cargo in beat up PA31 for a little while, before going back into the Navy. I have the utmost respect for what many civilian guys have to go through just to get flight time. That part 135 cargo stuff is scary!

Now as to your chip, take look in the mirror it's there. Just look at your flightinfo bio, it says "NOT Military". Go back and read your 800+ posts. Whenever someone has a choice on where to go, SWA vs whomever, mil vs civ, there you are lobing in the grenades.

You are very fortunate to be employed by a great company, so enjoy it!

:beer: Hey... Lets re-read my posts all 800 of them...

My point was, I flew freight..its not like I am talking about something I don't know anything about. I happen to know its hard on "ones" body.

Its not like I'm trying to talk about something I never did before.

Well, I am "Not Military" - that sounds pretty straight forward to me. Why did you put "military" in your profile when you flew some civilian stuff? See we can go on and on it doesn't make a difference. Your proud of your military background and I'm proud of my civilian background. If you guys think I have a chip on my shoulder then fine... I don't really care.

I was not the one bring up w2s, A funds, B funds, 8 legs a day, 96 hour Maui layovers drinking beer. Not once did I pick on your "type" of freight in the back, but you guys sure like to poke fun at our customers. $hit I wans't even talking about FedEx or UPS. I was talking about flying freight in gereral.:eek:

USNFDX said:
Just look at your flightinfo bio, it says "NOT Military".

I'm not 100% positive but I do believe SWA/FO was a Lieutenant in the Salvation Army, does that count?;)

GuppyWN said:
BBB,

Wake up. The best airline out there is the one that hired you/me/them at the time.
Gup

Your post did make me YAWN!! LOL! Anyway, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what the he!! point you're trying to make. After giving it about a millisecond of deliberation (more than it deserved), I can only wonder why people switch flying jobs if the "the best airline out there is the one that hired you".

Piece of advice for the future ... put the bottle down before you post again.

BBB

canyonblue said:
He doesn't. Just because he is a fan of Southwest, it does not make him evil. Some people are rabid fans of USC, and they are not evil, just idiots. If having an incontrovertible fondness of Southwest give you a chip, then pass the dip.

Bro, I'm a fan of the southwest guys and gals too. But he does have a chip. Refer to the above post re. his other posts and profile.

Are you a Bruin's fan?

Latest resources

Back