• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rejection comes by snail mail. Offer of employment comes by phone call. I know they're working double-time to get people hired and into classes quickly so I'd expect a phone call by the end of next week maybe. Letter takes a little longer I'm sure. Please don't drive off a cliff next Friday though as the timeline is never in stone. :laugh:

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks

Another question

When the board meets does it take a couple days for the call. Some one said its the day after. I think that would be to quick. I was just inquiring for hopefully the day I get lucky. Thanks for all the help.

My advise would be to put 75 percent of your concentration on the sim. You'll be spoon fed what you need to know in class. Don't get wrapped up with crazy details about the aircraft systems. I've found that they want you to know what a switch does when you throw it or what triggers a light to come on, not the exact pressure that a pump operates at. Above advise is right on about letting go of your previous life.

While your at it, don't get to wrapped up in tying up any lose ends at home. Let your family take care of that stuff. It's there job to help you out during training!

Oh...and I would also advise you not to worry about how to spell the word "advice." It really doesn't matter...

:D:D:D:D

While your at it, don't get to wrapped up in tying up any lose ends at home. Let your family take care of that stuff. It's there job to help you out during training!

Oh...and I would also advise you not to worry about how to spell the word "advice." It really doesn't matter...

:D:D:D:D

You're kidding right?

Last edited:
When the board meets does it take a couple days for the call. Some one said its the day after. I think that would be to quick. I was just inquiring for hopefully the day I get lucky. Thanks for all the help.

It really depends. I was called the Monday morning after the board met. (They met on a Friday) However I know a few guys that were called about a week later.

Latest resources

Back