• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow. This is the guy AirTran had fighting for their seniority? You just gave General Lee all the stats on how great southwest was doing and here you have a very defeatist attitude of not expecting a raise and you are ok with getting rid of soft pay. Soft pay at tends to mean QOL. You never give away that or work rules. You will never get them back and you basically are handing them back to management in exchange for what? Not much of a raise? POSSIBLE profit sharing?. I can see why AirTran pilots are in the position they are in.

You got it Kenney. See how big of an imbecile this ******************************bag is. See max is one of those idiots that really believes that he is the smartest person in the room and doesn't realize that he is the biggest joke to the AirTran pilots. He made a comment a few posts back saying that someone on the mc made a comment about TO and called him the mound of sound or something... what max doesn't know is that to every AirTran pilot he is known as the tall goofy lookin doofus from Pit. That's you isn't it max? Actually I think Gary Kelly made up that name for him. How someone from the mec would even think that this jackoff or any of the other idiots on the mc could have even remotely taken on sw or swapa is beyond me. I really feel for the guys that have to fly with this guy, because he probably re-hashes his version of the story over and over again and all the while making himself out to be the hero. Just like he used to on our forum, until he basically got enough backlash from the AirTran guys that the mec had to pull his account. You can see it on here. Taunt him enough and he folds like a bad poker hand. Swapa used that and him to their full advantage. Hey max or Rich or whatever your name is. Give it a rest dude. There are no heroes on a merger committee. Just doesn't work that way. And stop telling your stories to the guys you fly with. They don't care and more than likely wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Have a nice day.

It looks like I can count on your vote if I decide to run for interim CA rep in ATL when JS or JG cross the partition.

BTW, the MEC pulled my forum privileges for a month for my second post about the events of July 13th, 2011 at the Dallas Renaissance. Amazing you won't post like that on the AirTran forum but only behind an anonymous screen name. Go figure.

You gonna try the capt rep thing again huh? Yeah good luck with that. You have about as much credibility as North Korea. I do post like that about you on the forum idiot. Try reading some of the posts. Although it has been quiet for a while since you have been off of it, but as you say since you have your privileges back I'm sure it's only a matter of days, no hours, before you get on there with something so stupid and defeatist that people pounce on you again and show what you're really made of. And as far as being suspended from the forum for a post about events in Dallas.. Suuuuure......... yeah that's why... You sure it wasn't for the fact that so many people on the forum just kept egging you on that you finally snapped and threatened someone and alpa wanted to distance themselves from you.
As I said. Stop thinking you're the smartest person in the room and stop trying to make yourself into a hero. You ain't. Enough with the sli stuff already. It's done. Oh and by the way. as far as the anonymous screen name stuff goes, you know exactly who I am. I am every AirTran pilot that thinks the same thing about you every time our paths cross. Look at my post above about what people really think about you. We're just smiling at you and acknowledging you out of politeness. Guess what we're really thinking behind our smiles? See you in the crew room.

I was just reviewing some emails/paperwork as I was working on document generation for the discovery phase of the DFR lawsuit and came across some interesting quotes. I got a $50 Southwest gift card for the first person who correctly identifies the author of the following quotes:

Quote #1 from an email in September 2011:

"Another way of saying this, in aviation terms; the MEC chose to fly the MDW ILS 31C to a landing in a blizzard, with weather minimums below minimums and braking action "poor". They did it without asking the passengers if they'd like to risk the landing or proceed to the alternate, which was safe. Even worse, they told the passengers the weather was fine."

Quote #2 from the AirTran forum (August 2011):

"As for whether or the attorneys advised the MEC to send this out, I think you'd have to be friggin deaf to claim that they didn't. Did they say "you must send this out?" No. Attorney's wouldn't do that. Did they make it clear that not sending it out held significantly more risk than not sending it out? Yes. Were they more explicit than that? At times, yes. Was Todd on any of those calls? No. All three said the same thing, even Todd's beloved ALPA attorneys."

First hint, the author of the above 2 quotes was not an ATN MEC member or committee member on August 18, 2011. I think there are going to be some shocked people when the author of the above quotes is revealed. More hints to follow if no one can guess the author.

Last edited:
717capt,

You are a minority. Sorry. But most people wanted a chance to vote on the first deal. I would have preferred SWAPA to vote it down.

Latest resources

Back