SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's funny!

Nothing like finding common ground laughing at the obnoxious fat kid.
Actually, another MC member nicknamed him the Round Mound of Sound.

Actually, I have to give him credit for eating better and exercising to improve his health. I look forward to many years of good debate with him :)

I know winning a DFR lawsuit can be an uphill battle, but isn't winning a defamation lawsuit even tougher if the person getting sued didn't say anything unfactual?

Correct! But according to every other witness (and there were many), you're lying.

You do realize that when SWA bought Morris, SWA only had about 150 aircraft . With the AT purchase SWA had about 550.

Also not sure why all the mud slinging is going on. It only makes Jim and PCL happy. Neither side is going to convince the other of there views .

See. I didn't realize you guys grew that much since 1994. That's pretty remarkable. And my understanding of SWA pilot SLI expectations isn't based on this message board. It's based on conversations with friends and former colleages at SWA and conversations with SWA pilots on the jumpseat. I was being matter of fact, not slinging mud. I would rather know that you really didn't want a pilot integration outside of a staple and now you are movin on with what you got. Than be told; hey welcome, glad to have you you will love it here, when its not a genuine reflection of folks really feel. I understand why SWA pilots are/were upset with the purchase. GK assumed a lot of risk to the culture SWA built when they made the decision to be an airline with 6,000 employees. I also think there is a difference between mudslinging and an open dialogue.

Correct! But according to every other witness (and there were many), you're lying.
Wrong. But I can't wait to see their statements under oath if it gets that far. I would be shocked if JM lies about the happenings between 8pm and midnight on July 13th.

You would have been there to witness the display of disrespectfullness (to the MC and the hard work we put into our presentation to the MEC) but your buddies AC and CJ fired your butt six weeks prior.

Last edited:
Look up the Captain or FO and ask them. I've given you more than enough information to find out who they were.

I did, and you are correct on who they were. The point that I was making wasn't whether or not you were on the flight, it was more how a conversation may have been misinterpreted. There is no letter asking for pay cuts or concessions, they were either being dramatic about the state of SWA, or they are clueless on what is going on around here.

I did, and you are correct on who they were. The point that I was making wasn't whether or not you were on the flight, it was more how a conversation may have been misinterpreted. There is no letter asking for pay cuts or concessions, they were either being dramatic about the state of SWA, or they are clueless on what is going on around here.

True statement. People also have to remember that SWAPA is holding SWA to a High Standard. We have given SWA all the necessary tools to succeed post acquisition/merger. I think the letter is just a negation tactic. Folks we are in contract negations. I wouldn't get to spooled up about this letter. GK has stated cost's are under control.:)

All three said they got the same letter - it was either from management or your union, I not sure which it was - about three days before. They also all agreed that the "LUV" between SWAPA and management was gone. Look up the Captain or FO and ask them. I've given you more than enough information to find out who they were.

But I understand your "Sure. Yea. Right". I'm not a SWA pilot so I should I not dare or consider myself worthy enough to make any comments about your airline.

I know the letter. Always did. It is a letter that sent out to EVERY EMPLOYEE. But the letter of course didn't say anything about concessions. I was not there and a really silly suggestion to call up people I have likely never seen a day in my life to see what they were talking about because some screw ball on FI said you guys were talking about something. Please.:rolleyes:

You can make comments about any airline you want. But go back and read your other post. You concluded by the phantom content of this letter and a conversation you were only half interested in that and I quote you "Maybe it's not going to be such a big pay raise for the AT guys...."

So thats the level of crap you choose to share. Next time when you have some truthful facts, let us know. If you are capable.:rolleyes:

Humv

Sorry my post was not more clear

The mud slinging comment was in way direct at you

I actually like reading what you have to say

:)

PCL....i have talked to both MC and MEC reps that collaborate Maxblast's statements. They were all present and you were not. BTW, it is no secret that you wrote AC's email to the pilot group. Is that a conflict of interests with you being ALPA EVP?

Latest resources

Back